Chapter 32

Luiz struggled to sleep on that couch. It was really small for him. He was tossing left and right.

"Why are you looking at me?", he asked very cutely.

"You can sleep here. I shall sleep there.", I said.

"This couch won't be enough for you as well as you are also tall.", he replied truly irritated.

"I will adjust Luiz. You come sleep here.", I said.

"No Lara. You are just recovering, I cannot take such risks.", he said and tried to adjust again.

"I shall sleep on the floor then. No problem.", I said.

"I think it will be better if I sleep on the floor.", he said.

"No, it will be difficult for you. I have a habit of it but you don't.", I said.

"You are talking as if you were sleeping on the floor since childhood. Even you started sleeping on the floor since last month only. So, I shall try now."

I am sleeping on the ground since the age of six.

I saw him take his bed sheets and pillow from the couch and place them on the floor. After settling down he said, "This feels comfortable."

"Are you sure?", I asked.

"Yeah. Now sleep. Goodnight", he said.

"Goodnight.", I said.

In the middle of the night, I felt thirsty. I woke up and saw that Luiz didn't sleep. He was sitting on his chair.

"You didn't sleep yet?", I asked him.

"No, my back is aching.", he said calmly.

I got up and went to him. I held his wrist with my left hand and brought him to bed.

"Sleep on your bed.", I ordered.

He raised one of his eyebrows.

"Are you ordering me?", he asked.

"It is my final decision.", I said. A small childish smile was playing on my face.

"What if I don't?", he folded his arms and asked me challengingly.

"Then probably....", I was thinking what to tell next.

"Hmm... probably?", he asked with a small smile on the corner of his mouth.

"You will suffer from back ache continuously.", I said finally not knowing what to say.

"Even I know that.", he said.

"So please sleep here.", he took a long breath and closed his eyes.

"Okay.", he said and opened his eyes.

"Fine.", saying that I started picking a pillow for myself.

"Wait where are you going?', he asked.

"I am going to sleep on one of the couches.", I said.

"You can sleep with me on this bed Lara.", he said.

"What?", my eyeballs were about to pop out of my eye sockets because of the surprising reply he gave.

"Since you have not recovered completely. You can sleep here.", he said.

Oh, so it is until I recover.

"Fine. But I really hope that you are okay with it.", I asked for assurance.

"Of course, I am the one suggesting it.", he said.

I placed back the pillow I picked. He jumped upon the bed.

"This is heaven.", he said after getting back to his own bed.

I laid on the bed. Since I knew that he was not comfortable with me being on the same bed, I slept on the extreme end and so did he.

Maybe he thought that I didn't notice what he did. But I did notice that he went and slept on the extreme end of the bed.

I hope he doesn't fall....

He fell asleep in few minutes.

Maybe he was really tired.

Since he was sleeping, I took this as a chance and turned towards him.

It was fascinating to see him asleep. He was looking like a teenage boy. I watched him breathing. Then, I saw his face. He had long eyelashes. His hair locks fell on his forehead.

I want to brush away those hair locks.

Being on same bed with Luiz made me sleepless. I was all the time cautious and lost in his beauty.

I kept staring at him and suddenly, he opened his eyes.

No.....

I turned to the other side and pretended to sleep.

He saw me staring at him.

After a minute I slowly turned my head to see if he slept gain.

I saw that his eyes were closed.

Phew!

But this time I didn't stare at him. Instead, I slept off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The last two weeks were really boring without work. For the first time in my life, I was this free and it was not really that great. I read some books, magazines and newspapers and then ate and slept well.

My hand was fine now. I was able to do a few regular things. However, Andrea instructed me not to lift heavy weights with my right hand.

Jane didn't come for work today. She said that she had some personal work. So, I was cooking food in the kitchen.

I was busy doing the work.

Suddenly, I saw a tall figure standing at the entrance of the kitchen. I was frightened.

"When did you come Luiz?", I asked still breathing heavily.

He was leaning against the wall at the entrance of the kitchen .

"I came almost five minutes ago. But you didn't even notice me because you were so busy in your thoughts and cooking food.", he said.

"Jane didn't come today. So, I was preparing the dinner for us.", I said.

"I hope everything is fine with her.", he said.

"She said that she had some personal work.", I said.

"Hmm", he started pacing around the kitchen and picked two slices of raw carrot which I chopped into pieces before few minutes.

"You know to make food?", he asked.

"Yeah", I replied.

"So, I will be having food prepared by you for the first time in my life. Please have some mercy on me while preparing the food.", he said laughing a little.

"I am not that bad at it. Besides you already ate the food prepared by me before.", I said.

"Really? When?", he asked.

"The first time you came to my home.", I said.

He stared at me amusingly just like the way he looked that day, when we met for the first time in person.

Hey my High Fliers!!

Make my day by VOTING, SHARING and FOLLOWING me on Wattpad.

Do COMMENT!! 

Haha, as you know your ever famous 'silent treatment', will not work here!😂

Love you all <3 XOXO

For more updates follow me on Instagram at anjudhigh