Chapter 64

I woke up due to the sore pain I had. I was lying in his arms. I could still feel the heat of his skin against mine. Our legs were entangled.

I looked at his angelic face. He was fast asleep. I looked around for my clothes and found that they were fallen on the other side of the bed.

I tried to wrap the bed sheet around my body but we both shared the same bed sheet and I didn't want to disturb him.

I had to bend over his body to take them.

I tried to move but was caught off guard when he gripped my waist tightly.

"I thought you were sleeping!", I said shocked.

"I was. But your attempt to take your clothes woke me up darling!", he said.

"You are so proactive.", I said.

"You need to eat a lot of healthy food to have stamina and stay proactive.", he said winking at me.

I blushed at what he said. I knew what he was signifying.

"I love when you blush. Your face turns pinkish which makes you look even more beautiful.", he said.

"Thank you. Please leave me now. I need to take a shower."' I said.

But he had other plans.

He rolled over me such that I was under him.

"Where is my good morning kiss?", he asked playfully.

I quickly pecked on his lips and was trying to push away.

Luiz was full of surprises and a dominating creature with a very dangerous amount of stamina.

He started his skillful work again.

He trailed the kisses all over my face, neck and shoulder sending shivers down my spine.

We ended up having another make out session in the morning. His mouth started at my lips and ended on my limbs.

I was exhausted as I did not have much sleep last night and this hungry guy in front of me was full of energy.

After sometime I was about to reach my clothes when he held my wrist and said, "Stay like this. You look more beautiful with this glowing flawless body of yours."

I was blushing hard.

I pushed him away and stood up by wrapping the bed sheet around me.

I was shocked when I saw the smears of blood on the bed.

"Was it painful?", he asked.

"Yeah it was. But its fine.", I said.

He smiled like a kid.

The doorbell rang.

I was wondering who can it be early in the morning.

He wore his shorts and opened the door slightly.

I sat on the bed.

"What are you doing here?", I heard a high-pitched voice of Maryam.

"I should be the one asking that. What are you doing here?", he asked.

"I went to your room, you were not there. I was so worried.", she said.

My heart sank by the way she was showing care towards him.

"Well you saw me. You may go now.", he said to her.

"No, we need to talk.", she screamed.

Dugh! She saw me in wrapped only in bedsheet.

Her eyeballs popped out.

Then she saw the smears of blood on the bed and shot me a glare.

"You shameless bitch!", she said.

My temper flared.

She came towards me forcefully and raised her hand to slap me.

But Luiz held her hand from behind.

"What is wrong with you? Have you gone mad?", he asked her.

"Leave me Luiz, How could she? How could she pull you in her altar? You are mine all mine!", she said breathing heavily.

"Don't be melodramatic Maryam!", he said in an irritating tone.

"How could you do this to me?", she asked him with a hope of hearing an answer of either one of them.

"I am married to her which makes her my lawfully wedded wife.", he said.

"Merely being husband and wife doesn't help Luiz. You need to have some feelings for each other. You need to love each other like the way we do.", she said.

"Please tell me that this was one of your sexual flings and that's all.", she added on.

"Don't talk rubbish Maryam.", he said.

"I am not rubbish she is rubbish.", she said pointing towards me.

"You deserve better Luiz, you deserve ME. She is an opportunist. She is totally taking advantage of this fake marriage. She is just behind your money. She doesn't love you like the way I do. She will never keep you happy and I am sure that she won't be compatible with you at all. She is not a beauty. She doesn't have those brains...", she went on continuing but Luiz stopped her.

"Shut up Maryam. Just shut up. Are you blind? She is so beautiful in and out. Beautiful enough to turn me on. If she didn't have brains, she would not have been able to pick up the business in this momentum. Coming to the compatibility, she understands me and supports me whenever required. That is more than enough for me to be happy. She is not behind my money. The businesses she is handling is given to her by my mom. She never planned on it and if she had to take an advantage of our marriage she would have done it much earlier.", he said.

She was looking at him with a raging breath.

"Our marriage is not fake Maryam. She values it a lot. I can never get someone as good and pure as she is.", he said in a calm and soothing tone.

"She is not an opportunist. You are the one.", he said.

She rushed towards him and started hitting his chest.

"How could you accuse me like that.", she said crying.

He held both her wrists and said "Don't act as if you don't know what I am speaking about."

"I have no clue what you are saying.", she said wiping her tears.

"You cheated on me. You cheated on me with my best friend.", he said.

"What?", she asked.

"I know it Maryam.", he said.

I was shocked was an understatement.

"Lara. Get dressed.", he said.