Chapter 50

Please motivate me by commenting and voting guyz... I love reading comments..

I felt like my heart tore into a million pieces.

I couldn't bear it anymore. I slapped him really hard!

His eyes flashed back in shock as he held his cheek.

"Shame on you!", I said with my teary eyes and turned back to leave.

But Luiz pulled me back and tossed me on the bed as if I was weightless.

Oh my god! 

Before I could get up he was on top of me.

He fisted my hair and slammed his lips to mine.

It took me a few minutes to realise that he was kissing me. 

No it was not a kiss actually. It was a punishment!

He was punishing me for no good reason.

He was thrusting his tongue but i kept my lips tight in order to not let him succeed in his moves.

But what he did next gave me a shock!

He bit my lower lip really hard and my mouth opened in an instant as I gasped out of unbearable pain.

He started exploring my mouth and i was feeling breathless!

It was hurting so much. He was so heavy!

I started struggling under him. But not minding my struggle, he continued to kiss me like a hungry animal.

I had to stop him!

I tried to push him away but, in an instant, he pinned me down.

His mouth never left mine. He did not leave me for very long. He was coaxing me to respond but I didn't. Tears never stopped running down my eyes.

I was running out of breath... and finally he broke the kiss.

"Fuck! Did that Alex make you feel this way? You could have told me atleast once that you are desperate. I would have satisfied you much more than that kid!", he mumbled and kissed me again, thrusting his tongue inside my mouth.

Yuck! He smelled of alcohol.

I felt like my whole world was shattered.

What shall I do to stop this mad man in front of me? Maryam! Yes, her name would stop him.

He finally broke the kiss and started trailing the kisses on my jaw while his other hand was possessively and roughly moving on the area of my cleavage and on the outline of my breast. Finally, his palm was on my inner thigh.

"Luiz stop it! Maryam would hate you for this!", I begged.

In spite of hearing her name he continued what he did. He kissed my jaw and my neck and came back to kiss my lips again.

I turned my face away and screamed my lungs out, "I hate you Luiz! I hate you so much!"

Then he halted near my face and didn't move.

I never wanted to see his face anymore.

I hate him! I really hate him! He thought so cheap about me.

He was breathing heavily.

I felt him move on top of me and sit on the bed.

The next thing I knew was he left the room by slamming the door hard.

I cried.... I cried my heart out by burying my face in the pillow.

He is the only guy I ever loved. He was my first love. I did all that I could. Did he not feel my love anytime? I never desired him. I loved him. But in return this is what he did to me. More than the love it's the respect which is more important and I lost it. How did he think so low of me? Why are people like this in the whole world? I always went back to him in spite of him treating me like a garbage. I cared for him a lot. But in return, he hurt me and broke my heart! This is more than enough! I will leave him forever. I want to run away from him and hide in some corner of the world. I didn't know that there was a monster in him who would treat me this way. I will leave this house.