Epilogue

Lily, Mrs. Black, and Robert Black were sitting in a hospital near a white door. There was also a brown-haired green-eyed young man with glasses sitting with them. He seemed worried just like the Black couple. Robert gave him a faint smile:

"Don't worry, Alex, she'll be fine. After all, the archangel of creation and birth is her guardian".

Alex, the guy with glasses, grinned, to show that he wasn't too worried. But he failed at it.

"I... I hope it goes smoothly. I don't want her to feel much pain".

"Well, it's inevitable. But she'll do fine with a strong guardian like Lord Michael," Mrs. Black said.

"Hehe, I guess..." Alex scratched the back of his head. "Um, Lily... You warned, well... You did warn him it was my and Linda's child, right? I... I fear so much..."

"Hey, relax, Alex," Lily chuckled, "He's your brother-in-law. He'd never do such a thing".

"Well, if you say so... I'm glad you are my sister-in-law, Lily," Alex wiped the sweat off his brow with a handkerchief.

Black smoke appeared. A hideous angel with black wings and a black deadly scythe emerged, accompanied by two skull-faced grim reapers with black robes and black scythes.

"Ah!" the Black couple and Alex cried out in fright.

"Goodness!" Lily frowned, "Sammy, what the heck are you doing here? You promised you wouldn't!"

"Oh no! Wh-What do you want?!" Alex shivered.

"What do I want?" Samael put his scythe on a shoulder and laughed: "Well, shouldn't a good uncle present at his niece's birth?"

"B-But why those two?!" Alex pointed on the hideous grim reapers.

"Every cool uncle needs their delegation, don't they?" Samael grinned with his sparkling white teeth.

"Well, who says you're a cool uncle?!" 

Lily sprung up and slapped Samael. Alex widened eyes in dread - she dared hit the angel of death?! Samael, however, only rubbed his cheek and laughed:

"Aww, come on, let us attend the childbirth just once! All we do is rob lives. I am curious how Michael aids in life-giving".

"Yeah! Killing people is kind of dull," the grim reapers said in their grim voices.

The Black couple and Alex were terrified, listening to these heartless monsters' speech.

"Now, I'll count to three, and the two of you," Lily glared at the grim reapers, "will vanish. As for you, big guy," she turned to Samael, "you will hide away that damn scythe of yours and those black wings, and stay put like a normal humanoid creature, if you ever want to take a glimpse of your newborn niece! Got that?!"

"But_"

"Huh? Did I just hear 'but', or was it simply my imagination? Because as you know, I am the queen of illusions and to your luck, my imagination is really big!"

Sweat poured off Samael's forehead. He made his scythe and black wings vanish, raised his hands, and gave her an innocent grin:

"It was your imagination, honey..."

Lily's frown gave place to a kind smile:

"Very good, then!"

Once saw their queen's wrathful red eyes, the two grim reapers gulped and vanished into black smoke. Alex and the Black couple sighed with relief once noticed the horrible monsters had gone. It was more welcoming to see Samael in his normal human form rather than his evil clothing.