2. THE SHOW

(The Kehlani's P O V)
I just came back from the store with a strawberry Fanta and a bag of red Doritos. By the time I got back it was about 8:19 so I decided to take a photo and post it on insta says that tonight is the first night of the tour. So since there was nothing to do before the show I just sat in my dressing room and ate my chips and went my instagram till 8:50.
———————————————————————
(Jordan's P O V )
It's already 8:50 and I'm almost there. I got there a little bit early so I got a better sit. I got out of my car and went inside the building they check tickets then they let us Go in.
———————————————————————
(Kehlani's P O V)
The show is about to start and I'm nervous but I know am going to be ok. My friend noodz told me to come on the stage. My plan for tonight was to sing 3 songs and they are crzy, distraction, and the way.
———————————————————————
(Jordan's P O V)
Kehlani started singing crzy and I seen that she looked at me for a minute and then kept singing. She finished the songs crzy and distraction I thought the it was over but then she started singing the way. I was hype because I knew all of chance's part. When she got up to chance's part she asked the DJ to stop the track. "I think she's going to pick someone to rap it" I said to myself. And I was so right she was going to pick some. I can't believe it but she picked me.