21. SURPRISE

Kehlani's P O V
It's currently 12:00 pm and I still haven't heard from Jordan. Soon I have a show and I'm really hoping that she's going to be there. But other than that imma go out and do something to take my mind off of this. I went to the mall and got some new clothes and other stuff for tour. After that I went to chick fil a and got my usual. After that I started driving back to the tour bus.

Jordan's P O V
I just left Ari's house in a good mood and I'm going to see keh I'm a little bit scared but I still love her so I know that everything is going to work out. But that's what I thought till everything went black.

Ariana's P O V
"Hello" I said as I answered my phone. "Is this Ariana Grande?" A man asked me. "Yes I'm Ariana" I said getting confused. "Well I'm sorry to say this but your friend Jordan Brooks has been in a very bad accident and she's going to the hospital and we advise you to get there as soon as you can" The man said. "Yes I will be there" I said on the verge of tears.

Kehlani's P O V
I just got back to the tour bus and getting ready to go into my room until my phone rang. "Hello" I said. "Umm is this kehlani?" I girl asked sniffling in the background. "Yeah I'm kehlani" I said really confused. "Sorry that I'm The Who has to tell you this Jordan has been in a bad car accident" She said. After she said that my whole world stopped. "Umm What, I be there and who are you?" I said trying not to cry. "I'm Ari Jordan's bestfriend" she said. "I'll be there in a few" after I said that I hung up the phone and broke down crying until some came in my room. "Keh what's wrong?" Edward asked. "It's Jordan we need to get to the hospital like now" I said without looking up.

At the hospital

We finally made it to the hospital which felt like forever. "I'm here for Jordan Brooks" I say trying so hard not to cry. "I'm sorry ma'am but she in but's she a immediate surgery so you will have to wait until she comes out" The nurse said.