8. FACETIME

Jordan's P O V
It's been 3 days since me and kehlani lasted talked and I'm starting to worry about her because the last time we talked she ran out.
Kehlani's P O V
well so far was day has been shit but I'm really looking forward to FaceTiming Jordan because she really makes me smile and there's just something about her that makes me want to spend more time with her. I know that sounded corny as hell but it's so true. So I'm going to call her after this last interview that I have to do.
The messages
Keh😩❤️🥀~ her jordy I kno I said I was going to FaceTime you and I am but I just had to finish this interview
Jordan❤️~ jordy? And it's ok whenever your ready lani
Keh😩❤️🥀~ thx❤️ and that's your new nickname
Jordan❤️~ kk lani❤️
After the interview kehlani's P O V
Just got back from the interview bout to take me a shower and change my clothes and then FaceTime jordy.
The FaceTime call
Jordan~ heyyyyy lani
Kehlani~ heyyyy jordy wyd
Jordan~ nun u
Kehlani~ nun bout to get food maybe go to the mall want to come?
Jordan~ of course and also I have nothing to do ps
Kehlani~ kk and I coming to get you so get dressed
Jordan's P O V
I about to go to the mall with kehlani (ps this takes place in New York)
Well I got to get so I'm bout to go take a shower and then get dress
Kehlani's P O V
well I'm in my bmw driving to the location that Jordan sent me and also I remember it from the last time we hung out. "And I'm here" I said to my self while pulling up to her house.
Jordan's P O V
I heard kehlani knock on the the door "I coming" I yelled at the door. "He-" kehlani stopped her sentence because I was only in my robe and I just got out of the shower.
Kehlani's P O V
"He-" I stopped my sentence because she was only in her robe. "Sorry can you give me a minute please I will back down in a sec" she said with a shy smile.