9. TO THE MALL WE GO

Jordan's P O V
I just ran back up into my room to finish getting ready. It took me about a good 10 minutes.

"Hey lani you ready?" I asked with a big smile.

Kehlani's P O V
"Yeah I'm re-" I stopped my sentence because she look beautiful.

"Umm keh?"

She looked at me confused.

"Yeah I'm ready" I said with a smile.

Well it took us about 30 minutes to get to the mall. "So we're are we going first?" I asked.

"Umm footlocker?" She said with a smirking. "Alright let's go" I said.

Jordan's P O V
When we got to footlocker some fans showed up taking photos with kehlani but like after a few minuets they let us shop her and there. "So what type is sneakers are you getting keh?" I asked looking at her. "Well probably converse or vans" she said looking at me. Well kehlani was looking at some sneakers I was looking at a red and blue windbreaker.

"Hey keh should I get this" I said as I hold up the windbreaker.

"Yeah it looks cute on you" she said with a big smile. "Aii I'm ready when you are" I said.
We payed you our stuff and went back to the car.

Kehlani's P O V

"So am I taking you home or are we going out to get something to eat?" I asked her. "I am pretty hungry so out to eat sounds good" she says with a big smile.

As we were both walking to the Mexican restaurant I'd be treating her to for lunch, she got a call. She answered, and put it on speaker.

"Hey babes!", she answered.

I frowned.

"Hey love!", a feminine voice replied, "What're you doing?".

"Hanging out with Kehlani".

"WAIT .. THE KEHLANI?!", she asked.

"The one and only".

"We're getting cake at that bakery tomorrow and you're filling me in. I'll even order that iced macchiato you like".

"Awh you're so sweet, for sure".

"Okay well I have to go, bye, I love you boo!", her friend said.

"I love you too baby, bye!", she hung up.

She hung up.

"Keh where's that restaurant?", she asked.

I ignored her and continued leading the way to the restaurant. I didn't understand why she was playing with my feelings and acting like she liked me when she clearly had a girlfriend.

We sat down at the restaurant and as we looked at our menus, I saw she had an uneasy look on her face.

"Keh .. did I do something wrong?", she asked.

I slammed my menu down and stared at her.

"Why the fuck did you do me like you did and act like you liked me when you have a whole-ass girlfriend?", I said. I was this close to losing my temper.

She rolled her eyes.

"Are you fucking serious? That's my best friend, Jayla"

I sighed and held my head in my hands.

"I'm sorry", I spoke.

"Don't worry", she said, grabbing her bags, and trying to leave.

I grabbed her wrist and stopped her from leaving.

"Please don't leave".

She sighed, sat down, and looked at me for explanation.

"I'm sorry, I just .. people take me for granted often and I was hoping you weren't one because .. I really really like you", I said.

"I like you too, I'm actually really happy you said it first", she said.

I smiled, and waited as the waiter took our orders. I sat at the table, looking at her the entire time.

'I really really really want to have her as a girlfriend', I thought.

"I wouldn't mind having you as one either", she said.

I blushed really hard and sat my head down on the table.

"So Jordan .. will you be my girlfriend?", I asked.

'Please say yes', I thought.

"Umm .. Duh", she said.

I smiled really hard and kissed her cheek. This is the happiest I've been in a while.

A/N: go ahead and follow kehlaniismyhoney because she wrote the boss ass chapter. Also to kehlaniismyhoney thx for Co-writing with me 😩😂😂❤️❤️