18. C U D D L E S

Jordan's P O V

I woke up before keh, which i always do. i grabbed my phone so i can check the time its currently 12:30 in the afternoon and keh has a show at 3:00 and I want to do something today but I don't know what keh has to do. but anyway I'm about to get up and get dress. I did the usual took a shower washed my face brushed my teeth and got dressed. By the time I was finished keh was up and walking into the bathroom. "Hey babygirl" keh says walking into the bathroom. "Hey that's new" I said looking at her smiling. "What's new?" Lani asks me. "You calling me babygirl" I say looking at her. "I'm taking that as you don't like it?" Keh says looking at me. "No I love it and I love you" I say smiling very hard. "Aww I love you too" keh says looking at me.

Kehlani's  P O V

Jordan went to go get  something that she left in the car and her phone is on the charger ping noise indicating that she just got a text message. i know that i shouldn't look at it but know i'm going to.  so  picked up her phone and read the text. "i'm coming for you" the text said and the contact name was "babe". 3 minutes later Jordan came back in the room and i was pissed. "bae what happen" she asked like if she didn't know happen. "so we have side bitches now?" i asked her getting mad. "what the fuck are you talking about kehlani?" she asked really confused. "stop acting as if you don't know take a look at your messages" i said giving her, her phone. "omg no kehlani thats my ex girlfriend and she was really abusive, and to think that i would really cheat on you is really sad" she said looking at me like if she was about to cry. "yah i know and for that imma go  i'll see you at the show ok?" i said sadly walking out the tour bus. i really need to go before i hurt someone.

A/N: i kno this chapter is short but i got yall next chapter