22. REMEMBER

Kehlani's P O V
After the worst 3 hours of my life Jordan is finally out of surgery but she is not awake. "Family of Jordan Brooks?" I doctor asked looking around. Me Ari Noodles and Jordan's family started walking to the doctor. "So I have some good news and some bad news" he said. "Well first Jordan's surgery was successful but the bad news is she might have loss some of her memories and we don't know if it's long term or short term" he said looking down. After that I just lost it. "She might not remember me" I said to myself loud enough that the rest of them can hear me. "This is all my fault" I said as I started crying and walking out of the hospital.

Ariana's P O V
Noodles was going to walk out and get kehlani but I told her I got it. "This is all my fault" she just kept saying it to herself. "Keh it's not your fault ok" I told her as she looked at me. "But if I never started the argument she would be here right now" she said as tears came down her face. "Jordan told me that she thought it was her fault because she felt like she overreacted" I said looking at her. "Umm guys she's awake there saying if you want to see her you can" noodles said walking to us.

Noodles's P O V
I've never seen keh more hurt than she is right now. The doctor just told use that we can go see Jordan and I just told Ari and keh. But I think keh is not ready to see Jordan yet.

Kehlani's P O V
I let everyone see her before me but I'm still not ready yet. Everyone is telling her that she has a girlfriend but she says that she doesn't know who I am and it's all my fault. Everyone just left to go Change and get food so imma go in so I knocked on the door. "Come in" she said. "Hey"I said admiring her beauty even with all of the cuts on her face. "Who are you?" She asked. "Well I'm kehlani and I'm your girlfriend everyone has been telling you about and I'm not mad that you don't remember me" I said looking at her. "Did they tell you how you crashed?" I asked her. "Yeah it was a drunk driver" she said looking down. "Ari told me that you were coming to see me and then it happened" I said. "Yeah I really don't remember it" she said looking at me. "So I know that I used to know you so tell me about you so we can try to jog my memory" she said. We talked all night until we both ended up sleep. Until a heard the sound of a flat line.