20. LOVE

Jordan's P O V
I know kehlani was going to come back to the venue so I left because I really don't want to face her because I feel like a overacted. So I packed my stuff and left. Went to my friend Ariana's house in New York because I need to vent to her.

Kehlani's P O V
I just got finished with the performance and I'm on my way to look for Jordan because I can't find her anywhere. "Hey noodles did you see Jordan anywhere?" I asked her walking off the stage going into the back room. "Nah I didn't see her, why is she ok?" She asked confused. "I mean I really don't know, we got into a fight before the show and I can't find her now" I said getting a bit sad. "Well then you need to go find your girl" noodles said. "Aii imma call her"

The call
Kehlani- Hey Babe where are you?

Jordan- I'm at my friend's house

Kehlani- soo are you coming back or?

Jordan- I'm going to come back tomorrow if that's ok

Kehlani- yah that's fine

Call ended
Jordan's P O V
I just got off the phone with keh and she sounded really hurt that I wasn't coming back today. But I really don't think that I'm ready to face her at this moment. "Jordan you ok?" My friend Ari asked me. "I would be lying if I said yes so no I'm not ok" I said turning to her. "Hey talk to me I'm your friend remember and I'm here for you" Ari said looking concerned.

(Ariana Grande is Jordan's bestfriend)"Well my and keh got into a argument before her show and I think I overreacted and I'm not ready to see her yet because I think I hurt her feelings" I said looking at Ari

"Well my and keh got into a argument before her show and I think I overreacted and I'm not ready to see her yet because I think I hurt her feelings" I said looking at Ari. "Well then I think so should surprise her tomorrow when you go to see her" Ari said smiling really hard. "Thanks Ari see this is why your my favorite person in the world besides keh" I said and we both laughed. "Hey Ari can I stay the night because I really don't have anywhere to go" I said looking at her. "Yah sure we can have a movie night" She said getting excited. "Imma go change" She said getting up and running away. After that we both got changed and started our long night of watching movies.

A/N: Y'all shit bout to get real y'all better be ready 👀🤦🏽‍♀️