26. HOW?

Kehlani's P O V
"So what your telling me is that this child is yours?" I asked her quietly because the boy was sleeping. "Yeah he's mine" she's said looking down. "How?" I asked her looking at the sleeping boy. "Before I met you and before I found out that I liked girls I had a boyfriend and he got me pregnant with his child and in that time I found out that I liked girls and he said that he didn't want me to be near his child" she said crying. "Hey come here it's ok" I said trying comfort her. "You don't want me anymore do you?" She asked me sobbing into my sweater. " babygirl of coarse I still want you to be honest I wanted to have a child with you ok" I said kissing her forehead. "Let's go to bed ok?" I said and she shook her head yes.

Jordan's P O V
Keh is sleeping and I can't really sleep so I'm going to go get something to eat. So I walked down stairs until I heard crying. "Luke?" I asked. "Mommy I have scary dream" he said crying. "Come here mommies baby boy" I said as he ran over to me. "You want to talk about it?" I asked him and he shook his head no. "Can I sleep with you mommy please?" He asked me. "Yeah come on" I said picking him up. He laid right in the middle me and keh. "Mommy who is Lani?" He asked me. "Well Lani is my girlfriend and possibly your other mom" I said to him rubbing his back. After our little conversation we both fell asleep.

Kehlani's P O V
I woke up before Jordan and Luke noticing that he was in the bed with me and Jordan. It was currently 9:00 in the morning. So I took a shower and put on some sweat pants and a sports bra. I started making breakfast because I knew Jordan Luke was going to wake up soon. A good 20 to 30 minutes later I heard small foot steps come into the kitchen. "Morning Babe" Jordan says as she comes into the kitchen with Luke. "Morning babygirl how did you sleep?" I asked her. "Good you?" She asked "good" I said. "How did you sleep little man?" I asked him bending down to his size. "Good" he said smiling.

Jordan's P O V
"Hey baby boy you want to stay with me or you want to go back with your dad?" I asked him. "Can I please with you?, daddy hurts me" he said with sadness. Wait what Noah hits him. "Keh we got a problem" I said as she came running in to the living room.