16. V E N U E

noodles P O V

"ayo keh you have the back room on the tour bus and I need to talk to you for a sec" I said looking at her. "yah wassup" she said looking at me confused. "oh yah I forgot to introduce you to, babe come here please" she said looing at the other girl. "noodles this is Jordan my girlfriend" keh said looking at me nervous. "ok cool,  your telling me about this later" I whispered in her ear.

Jordan's P O V

now that I met noodles, I think that she's like a sister to keh and I respect that and also its kinda cute. "hey keh going to go get our stuff out of the car you coming?" I asked her. "yah I'm coming" she said smiling. "why are you smiling?". I asked her. "because my girlfriend just met my sister" she said laughing. "oh my god keh your such a child " I said laughing.  "babe after we are going unpacking you want to go get some food because i am really hungry" keh said looking at me. "yah why not and because im hungry too, you taking your crew with you?" I asked her. 'yeah if you want them to come?" she asked/said.

kehlani's P O V

Jordan and I are about to go out to eat with the crew because after that we all have to go the venue. (p.s they are still in new York). We also have to do a sound check before the show. anyway we just arrived at my favorite place to eat in New York. Its a all you can eat I chose this because I know most of all my friends are fat and can eat a lot so I think this is a good place to eat.  We got a table of 5 because the rest of the crew stay back at the venue to help set up. about a hour  of us chatting and laughing  it was time to go back to the tour bus to get to the venue.

later at the venue (still kehlani's P O V )

just finished the sound check and I have hour until I have to perform. So I'm going to chill and cuddle with J. "babe come cuddle with me please?" I asked her.  "always" she's running to me. Jordan woke me up 30 minutes later telling me it was time to go on. "WASSUP NY?" I yelled into the mic.