28. FIGHT

Kehlani's P O V
I'm finally at this 'Noah' dudes house. I'm not a talker so imma just beat his ass and make sure he don't touch Jordan or Luke. So I walk up to his door and knock on it. "What do you want" this 24 year old looking man asked me. "Do you know anyone who goes by 'Noah David'?" I asked him. "Yeah that's me, now what do you want?" He asked. "Well one don't you ever put your hands on Luke ever again and god so help me if you even think about coming back to touch or hit Luke or even Jordan I will shoot right between your eyes, and with that said have a nice day" I said as I walked away.

Back at kehlani's house

"Hey babe I'm back" I say as I walked though the door to see Jordan and Luke sleeping on the couch. I let them sleep while I put away the the stuff that I got from the store. After that I know that Jordan isn't going to walk up anytime soon so I picked her up and walked her to our room in put her on the bed. Then I got Luke and put him in his bed.

3 hours later

Jordan's P O V
I just woke up from my nap which was really needed. I checked my phone and it was about 11:30 at night. But then I hear something downstairs move or some shit like that. "Keh wake up I think there's someone in the house" I say shaking keh. "Ok go get Luke and hide in the safe spot" she says walking out the bedroom. 3 minuets late she walks back in. "You got him?" She asked me. "Yeah I got him" I say looking at keh nervously. Who could be in the house, but then I thought about it and then I knew it was Noah. "Keh I think it's Noah that's in the house" I say to her. "Yeah me too so go to the safe spot" keh says and I do what I'm told and I took me and Luke to the safe spot.
Nobody's P O V
After Jordan and luke got to the safe spot kehlani went and got the gun out of her dresser, and then the light went out. "Damn It he cut the fucking power line" kehlani said walking down stairs. "You think you can just threaten me and get away with it, nah bitch you can't" Noah said walking around the kitchen grabbing a knife. "And you think you can just come up in my house and say some bullshit like that?" Kehlani asked while walking to the kitchen knowing where Noah is. After that Noah comes across keh with a knife and she dodged it perfectly. But some how still manage to get cut. "You bitch" kehlani says firing the gun at noah's nee cap. "You know I gave you a Waring and then you pass by the Waring that I gave you and you know I don't like repeating myself so I'm just going to kill you how about that?" Kehlani asked holding the gun to noah's head. And she shot him a right between his eyes like she said she was.
Kehlani's P O V
After killing Noah I went to the safe spot to find Jordan and luke. "Babe" I say walking into the safe spot. "Keh your bleeding" Jordan says pointing at my shirt. "Yeah I know how are y'all two?" I asked her. "Not to bad luke went back to sleep so I'm glad he didn't have to her the gun shots. "Welp umm you ex-boyfriend is now your dead ex-boyfriend soooooo" I said looking at Jordan. "Well I called the cops while y'all where fighting down stairs so they are on there way" she says. "You know I'm so in love with you?" I asked her. "Yes and I'm so in love with you too babe" she says kissing me.

An/ y'all guess what this book is now over this is the ending to this book and it was such a cool and exciting book to write and I just want to say thank you to kehlaniismyhoney they was such a big part to this book and I just want to say thank you to everyone who has read this book thus far and I love all 7k of y'all ❤️❣️💗💓💞