25. WHO?

Time skip 2 months
(Keh just finished the sweet sexy savage era and she's starting on her new project/album)

Jordan's P O V
"Morning Babe" Keh said walking into the kitchen Franklin and Jojo following her. "Morning Love" I said looking at her. "What are we doing today?" I asked her while making coffee. "Welp today I have to go to the studio if you want to come with you can" Lani said as I gave her a cup of coffee. "I'm going to go take a shower you coming?" I asked keh walking upstairs. "Yeah I'm coming" Keh said shortly following me upstairs.

Kehlani's P O V
We just got finished showing and let's just say things got freaky. "You ready to go?" I asked Jordan. "Yeah but I need your help, I cant reach my slides" Jordan said looking at me to help her. "Awww your little 5'1 ass cant reach your slides" I said laughing while getting her slides. "Stop keh" she said while laughing. "That's not what you was saying when I was" "don't finish that sentence kehlani" she said looking at me trying not to laugh. "That's what I thought" I said walking to kiss her. "I love you though" I said smiling at her. "I love you more keh" she said kissing me.

At the studio (Jordan's POV)

We finally made it to the studio and keh was in the booth and I was just watching her. "Hey you want to get something to eat?" Keh asked me. "Yeah what we getting?" I ask her. "Pizza?" She asked me. "Pizza sounds fine" I said grabbing her hand while we walked out the studio. We found a little pizza place around the corner of the studio. We finished our pizzas and then walked back to the studio. Keh had to record 2 more songs and the we can go back home and chill. While keh was and the booth having fun and joking around I was taking videos of her and posting it on my snap. By the time Lani was finished in the studio it was about 10:00 and we was leaving.

Kehlani's P O V
We got home at like 10:30 and we took Franklin and Jojo for a walk and then we came back home and started to watch the whole season of riverdale until we heard a knock at the door. "I got it" I said as I walked to open the door. "Where's my mom?" A small boy asked. "Ummm Jordan" I call her. "Ya-" she stopped her sentence. "Keh there's something I have to tell you" she said looking at me like if she was about to cry.