12. T O U R W I T H B A E

Kehlani P O V
"Actually you can come with babe" I said with a big smile.

"When do we leave?" Jordan asked.

"In a couple weeks, I think?" I say still thinking.

Jordan started laughing. "What" I asked looking at her.

"Nothing you're just really cute" she said walking to me. She pecked me on the lips and then it turned into a full blown make out session until Jordan's phone starts ringing.

"You want to get that" I said in between kisses.

"No not really"she said as she was looking at her phone.

Jordan's P O V
My phone just messed up me and kehlani's make out session. I really didn't want to pick it up but I had to because it was my mom.

"Hey mom" I said. "Jordan where are you?" My mom asked through the phone.

"Hanging out with some of my friends and yes I know that I have to be home before 11:00" I said. "Ok I'm just making sure you were ok" she said. "K love you mom" I said smiling a bit.

"Who was that", Kehlani says behind me. "It was my mom" I said. "Oh ok, so what are we doing?" Kehlani asked.

"Well I got to be back home before 11:00 and I have to start packing and I also have to tell my mom that I'm going on tour with you"I said.

"Do you want me to help you pack?" Keh asked me.

"Yeah if you want to" I said looking at her. "Aii So we going to your place?" Keh asked. "Yeah let's go" I said

Kehlani's P O V
We just pulled up at Jordan's house and she looked at me. "You ready?" I asked her.

"Yeah let's go" she said. "How many clothes am I going to need?" She asked me. "To be honest I don't even know" I said looking at her.

Jordan's P O V
"Hey Jordan your back home?" My mom asked me.

"Yeah I'm back, but mom I want you to meet someone" I said looking at keh. As my mom walked.

"Who's your friend?" My mom asked me. "Ma this is kehlani" I said smiling a bit.

Kehlani shook and moms my hand. "Hey mom I might be gone for a month because I'm going on tour with kehlani" I said looking at her. "I'm ok with that" my mom said smiling. "Are you trying to get rid of me?" I asked fake shocked.

"No not really but just be careful please Jordan" my mom said. After having a nice conversation with my mom I got some of my clothes and we went back to Keh's house.

"When're you gonna tell her?", she asked.

"Tell her what?".

"That we're going out ..", she trailed.

"Soon babe, I .. it's hard", I sighed.