17. V E N U E PT 2

Kehlani's P O V

the first show was awesome. I think Jordan really liked it, she's been smiling ever since the show ended. "so did you like the show?" I asked her. " yeah it was really fun" she said smiling really hard. "so what do you want to do now?" I asked looking at her calmly . "well we can go to Walgreens get some snacks and watch a movie on the tour bus?" she said/asked. "k sounds good" I said to her. we drove to Walgreen got a whole bunch of snacks and a picked up a horror called "truth or dare". (ps this movie was awesome yall should go watch it) we just got back to the tour bus and its a bout 12 in the Moring and we about to watch a fuckin horror movie.

Jordan's P O V

me and keh is about to watch a horror movie and I forgot to tell her I don't like horror movies but she's happy so I will watch it just for her. were about 30 minutes in the movie and shit is getting real and its getting scary. i moved more into keh and i think she knows i don't like horror movies as much. "hey you ok?" she asks me as she pause the movie. "yeah i'm ok" i say i know she doesn't believe me. "your not telling the truth, tell me" she says looking at me. "so your going to kill me?" i asked her jokingly. "haha really funny now tell me" she says looking at me. "i really don't like horror movies i only watched because it made you happy" i said giving her a sad look. "babe why didn't you tell me you don't like horror movies we could of got something else" she says looking at me. "because i didn't want to ruin the moment" i said looking at her. "ok we don't have to finish the movie we can cuddle if you want?" keh said looking at me. "ok but i'm going to the bathroom" i said to her.

Kehlani's P O V

Jordan just went to use the bathroom and i want to ask her something, because i want to tell my fans that were dating but its up to her and if she not ready for it yet will respect that. "hey babe can i ask you something?" i asked her. "yah shoot" she says. "do you think i can tell the tsunami mod about us?" i asked/said to her. "yes you can if your ready to tell them" she says. "wow that went easier than i expected" i said laughing. "what?" she asked me. "nothing just get your cute self over here so we can cuddle" i said smiling.