15. T O D A Y

kehlani's P O V
Today is the first day of tour and Jordan is coming with me so I have to go wake her and and get our stuff together before noodles aka (noodz) gets here. "Babe wake up" I say shaking her lightly. "Five more minuets please" Jordan ask sleepily. "Fine only because I have to go take a shower" I say turning around because she already went back to sleep. I also forgot to tell her that we're taking a tour bus.
"Babe wake five minutes is up" I say looking at her. "Ok I'm up" she says

Jordan's P O V
"Ok I'm up" I said while Lani was looking at me. "We have a good 4 hours to get ready, get our stuff to the tour bus and get to the first show" Keh said looking at me. "Welp Babe I'm going to go take a shower and get dress. I had on white ripped jeans a red superme shirt and a pair of all black foam posits.

10 minuets later
I just got finished getting ready and I bout to make breakfast because I'm a hungry bitch and i think lani is hungry but she's still upstairs getting her stuff together. I was making eggs and bacon until a feel a pair of arms rapped around me. "Hey babe you hungry?" I asked her still cooking. "Yes like really hungry" she said grabbing the plate. Keh kept making funny faces at me while we were eating. "I like it when you cook" she said to me smiling. "I like it when you eat what I cook" I said smirking at her.

Kehlani's P O V
after we ate we had a hour until we had to leave so we cuddled and watched TV.  Jordan fell asleep while we cuddling. "bae wake up its time to go" I said looking at her sleep peacefully. "ok I'm up" she said with he hair perfectly messy. "noodles is going to be here in 5 minutes " I said moving our stuff to the door.

5 minutes later (still kehlani's P O V )

"babe its noodz she says she's outside" I say while grabbing my bag and Jordan grabs hers. "How long is the ride till we get to the tour bus?" Jordan asked me. "Not long like 10 minutes" I say looking at her. The ride to the tour bus was really short, all we did was chat about we over the break of tour. Noodles had a few shows on the break. I still didn't tell her about me and Jordan, but I think she's going to find out later. But anyway were here, "Jordan were here" I said looking at her. "ok so what are we doing now?" she asked me. "umm I think were going to get our stuff set up on the tour bus and then go to the first venue" I said to her.