11. W H A T T H E H E L L

Kehlani P O V
I just woke up with a bad headache and I had to take a minute to see we're I was and I noticed that I was in the studio. Oh yah I was making song about my feelings and I think I lost track of time and fell asleep. Oh shit I forgot to tell Jordan. I picked up my phone and seen about 20 miss calls and 210 text messages for Jordan. So I got to call her and tell what happen.

The call
Kehlani- babe I can explain
Jordan- KEHLANI YOU HAD MY SCARED BECAUSE I WOKE UP AND U DISAPPEARED
Kehlani- hey calm down I'm right here please stop crying where are you right know
Jordan- I'm at my apartment
Kehlani- Aii I'm coming to get you
Call ended
Jordan P O V
I just seen kehlani pull up to my apartment so I ran outside and hugged her really hard and then hit her on the arm we she walked into my apartment.

"Hey What was that for?" She said.

"That's for not telling me we're you went last night you said you were going to explain so do so" I said looking at her.

"Last night I thought I fucked up shit with you so I went to the studio to make a song about it and I loss track is time and I know I should of called you but I feel like I was going to make it worst so yah" she said sitting next to me.

"Come here babe" I said as I kissed her. "You didn't mess up anything I love you and I mean that to be honest babe you the best thing that has happened to me this whole fucking year and I love you so much and nothing I mean nothing no hoe no bitch no nothing is going to change that" I said as we both started tearing up. "You mean that?" She asked me. "All of it" I said kissing her.

Kehlani P O V
"I know I have to go back on tour soon but after tour do you think that we can move in together?"I ask her.

"Sure I would loved to but after you tour though"she said with a big smile."babe" Jordan said. "Yes" I said looking at her. "Maybe I can come on tour with you?" Jordan asked.