14. M A Y B E N O T

Kehlani's P O V
Me and Jordan are currently cuddling in my bed because of what happened yesterday and Jordan has been crying ever since. To be honest I really don't know what to do. Jordan has just officially stopped crying and I think she's asleep. She hasn't slept since yesterday. It's really hurting me to see her like this.

Jordan's P O V

Ever since yesterday I've been crying and Keh has been taking care of me. I haven't got any sleep. After a finally fell asleep. I woke up and Keh wasn't there.

"Babe?" I said.

"Yeah I'm down here" Kehlani said.

"Hey how did you sleep?" She asked me.

"Like hell" I said laughing a bit.

" I just don't know why she didn't accept me" I said looking at keh.

"Hey it's ok" she said looking into I'm eyes. "Can you come back and cuddle with me please?" I asked "always" she said with a smile.

"Keh" I said looking at her. "Yeah" She said. "I want to do something today but can we do it after we cuddle". I ask/said to her. "Ok so we're going to cuddle right?" Keh said a little confused. "Yah let's go" I said running upstairs.

Kehlani P O V
I followed Jordan up the stairs and into our bedroom. "J you know that we still have to go on tour in few right?" I asked her. "Yeah I know and I think it's going to be fun to spend 3 months with you K" she said and I smiled.
About ten minuets later I hear light snores.

Jordan's P O V
I wake up to hear my phone vibrated and check the time. It's 10 in the morning how long have I been sleeping?. "A good 3 hours" keh says looking at me. "So what are we going today?" I asked looking at keh. "Well to be honest I really don't know because tour starts in a few days" keh says. "What is it like on tour?" I ask her. "It's really not as bad as other people make it, sometimes it can be really fun." Keh says.
"Oh shit I got to finish packing" I said. "Do you need help?" Keh asked me. "No I got it" I says.

A/N: sorry for the short chapter but the chapters after that are going to be longer and theres going to be some beef in it so get ready for it.