23. IT CANT BE

RECAP:
"So I know that I used to know you so tell me about you so we can try to jog my memory" she said. We talked all night until we both ended up sleep. Until a heard the sound of a flat line.

Kehlani's P O V
"NO" I scream as the doctors pulling out of the room. Ari came back about hour and I broke down in her arms telling her what happened. "Keh you should go home and change and come back" Ari said looking at me. "Ok only if you come with bc I really not ready to go back home" I said. After that I woke up breathing really hard. "Hey you ok?" Jordan ask softly. "Yah it was just a nightmare, how did you sleep?" I asked her with a light smile. "I slept good" she said. "Did any memories come back?" I asked her hoping she would say some did. "Nope non came" she a bit sad. I was going to say something until Ari walked in. "I'll you two some time to talk" I said walking out of the hospital to go home and get changed.

Ariana's P O V
it's just me and Jordan in the room somehow she remembers me but not keh. "What was our relationship great?" she asked me. "It was more than great you both loved each other, there was no separating you two, it was real love" I said looking at her. "Wow I really wish I can remember her and our relationship" she says tearing up. "I know Jordan it takes time, and oh yeah you can go home today that's what I was coming in here to tell you two but I think keh went home to go change" I said looking at her.

Jordan's P O V
I'm really excited to go home but I think it's going to be really awkward because of me not remembering kehlani and what our relationship was like. But if I'm being honest in my heart I really love kehlani even know I don't remember her I know I love her.

Kehlani's P O V
I just finished getting changed and I'm heading back to the hospital until I get a call from Ari.

The call

Kehlani- Hey Ari I'm heading back to the hospital what's up

Ari- nothing really the doctors says that Jordan can be released today and I was wondering if she's staying with you so she'll have a better chance at remembering

Kehlani- Yeah that's cool with me so you want me to come and get her

Ari- Umm Yeah I just signed the release papers

Kehlani- Aii I'm also here bye