24. HOME?

Kehlani's P O V
I just made it to the hospital and I see Ari and Jordan walking out. "Hey you ready to go?" I ask her. "Yeah I'm ready, see you later Ari" she says smiling. We walk to my Porsche and I made sure she got in ok. "So... you hungry?" I asked her still looking at the road. "Yeah a bit" she says looking at me. "Umm do you want to got put to eat or you want to order food?" I asked her. "Order please I'm really not ready for anything yet" she said. We just made it home from a long car ride and Jordan sleep so I pick her up carefully and walk her up to our room and lay her down. And I wait until she wakes up.
Jordan P O V
all I feel is something hit me so hard and I blacked out and scream. "HELP" that's all I said before I woke up in sweat. "Hey look at me it's ok" I hear keh say. "Babe" I say remembering her a bit. "Wait you remem- me?" She says trying to get her sentence out. "Babe I remember, omg I remember" I say kissing her which turns out into a make out really fast. "You remember me" keh says as a tear slips though her eyes. "Yes baby and I love you" I said kiss her between every single word.

I got y'all on the next chapter love y'all and thanks for 6k reads ❤️❤️❤️🥴🤯