Part 28: Discovery

"Kylo?" The voices echoed down the long hallway, punctured with the sound of knocking, opening and slamming of doors.

"Y/N?" The voices shouted, sounding closer.

You opened your eyes. The room was dark and bare, you lay with your hands stretched out to the floor and it was cold. You took a moment to remember where you are.

Your eyes widen, making a sudden attempt to sit up but Kylo's arm sits heavily around your waist.

"Kylo..." You whisper-hiss, staring around the room.

Kylo opens his eyes slowly, staring up at you, a smile spreading across his face.

"Guys?" The voice shouts again, you hear a door slam next door.

Kylo's eyes open wider.

"Oh, shab!" He swears, standing up and rushing around the room, gathering your clothes.

Suddenly embarrassed you stand as well, wrapping a blanket around your body.

Kylo thrusts the clothes into your arms, running his eyes up and down your body with a wink and then goes about getting his own.

You whip a shirt over your head, pulling your hair out of the way and start to untangle your pants.

"I can't find my shirt..." Kylo runs around the room, half dressed.

You pull on your trousers and glance up, your heart beating quickly.

"Hello?" The voice shouts, the door across the hall slams.

"Here!" You hiss and drag the mattresses back onto the bunks, then meeting Kylo back in the centre of the room. "Kiss me." You lean into him and press your lips to his.

"What are you..." Kylo mumbles against your lips, bringing his hands up to your shoulders, about to gently push you back.

"Just trust me." You pull back and Kylo nods, his eyes confused, but tangles his hands in your hair.

You ignore the knock on the door and continue your frenzied kiss.

"Hello, gu..." The voice stops suddenly.

"Oh... can I join?"

You break apart from Kylo's lips, whipping your head towards the door and feigning surprise.

Lieutenant James is standing at the door, leaning against the frame and staring at Kylo's bare chest with a smirk. Finn stands slightly behind him, his mouth hanging open.

Kylo stares at you, still waiting for your plan to come into play.

"Oh, I'm sorry. We were looking for my saber." You say, once again, faking your embarrassment.

Finn continues to look shocked, however, Tyler's grin widens.

"If you need any help next time, you know where to find me." He winks.

Finn eventually wakes up and pulls Tyler back.

"We need to leave." He says shortly and then turns, dragging Tyler behind him who waves cheerily, still grinning.

Kylo's own mouth hangs open, his eyes wide.

"What was that?" He demands, running his hand through his hair.

"I thought it would be better than them finding us struggling into clothes!" You reason back at him, your face burning but unable to control your grin.

"We were looking for your saber?" He questions, but a grin is starting on his face too.

"I couldn't think of anything else!" You start to laugh at Kylo's expression.