Chapter 22: Do-Re-Mi-Fi ||

22. Do-Re-Mi-Fi

[Liam’s POV]

I found myself on the bottom of a pile of young adults, and mind you they were all boys who had bones that prod in all the wrong places. I groaned as I felt each and every one of them pile on top of me and furthermore, on top of one another.

“We made it!” Niall cheered. By the clarity of his voice, I’m guessing he was on top of the pile.

“That was close, huh?” Louis mumbled, I then realized he was squished between myself and Harry when I felt the vibration of his throat on my knee when he spoke.

“Get off,” I said, my voice muffled by something sitting on my face.

“Oh shoot, sorry Liam!” Louis said as I felt my body being able to breathe. I sat up when all the boys had clamored off of me and sat around in a circle on the ground.

“What the hell?” I mumbled, looking around at where we were.

“Yes that was my bum on your face,” Louis said proudly.

“I think he’s talking about where we are,” Harry said as he rolled his eyes.

We were on the outskirts of some kind of village and not too far from where we were seated, there was a rather large tree, or rather, stalk.

“Oh you’ve got to be kidding me,” I growled as I pushed myself off the ground. “Jack and the Beanstalk Rae. Really?” I was screaming around me, and I know I must’ve looked crazy.

“I think he’s gone and lost it,” I heard Niall whisper from behind me.

“Let’s just give him a moment, yeah?” Harry said in a tone slightly above a whisper. I turned on them so viciously that they all jumped a bit. I didn’t mean to scare them, but I was frustrated. This whole situation was stupid and I didn’t want to be here anymore.

“Look, you guys, maybe we should just find a way to get home,” I said, not daring to look them in the eyes as I spoke out.

“But what about Zayn?” I heard Niall ask, his voice small.

“Look it doesn’t mat-”

“You shut up.”

I looked up to see Niall and Louis staring at Harry surprised considering he was shaking out of anger. I swallowed back the lump of fear that had decided to settle in my throat as Harry continued.

“You don’t dare say Zayn doesn’t matter,” Harry hissed out. I started to shake my head, because I wasn’t going to say that- exactly in those words- but Harry looked mad.

“Look mate-” But Harry cut me off by taking a few strides towards me so he was right in my face.