Books P2:

No One's Pov: 2 week later.

" Zac!! No!!" Daya screamed out, laughing, just as Zac ran out of her room, her, herself following him, as she chased him, up and down the hallway, Daya family all heard from their rooms and all quickly opened the doors to see what was happening.

" Give the book back! i was reading!" Daya laughed, as continued to chase Zac around the hallway of the floor, that had been blocked off by anyone other then those who where staying on it.

Zac laughed at her and stopped running turing to her and grinned, holding the book away from her, " how are you still reading this! i thought you said you would hate to read it?" he asked her, amused, Daya just grinned and tackled him to the floor, straddling/ sitting on him.

The family looked on wide eyed, " well now i like it." Daya shrugged and grabbed the book off of him, still sitting on him, " plus i oddly like Christian and Ana, together." she opened the book and stared to read again.

They stayed there for a bit, before Zac chuckled at her, " you gonna get off of me or just sit there all day?" he asked her, looking up at her.

" do you want me to stay here?" Daya asked him, shrugging, still reading.

Zac stopped chuckling at her and gapped, as her family did, Daya looked down at him and giggled, " Ohh chill babe, i won't jump you in a open hallway." she winked at him and got off of him, helped him up,

" Now let me read, you can play your playstation." she said as she walked to her room door, shut it and walked to his instead, pulling out a card from her bra and opened the door.

" I don't know what to do with you..." Zac shook his head, amused at her and walked into his room.

" exactly that, me." Daya replied, going back to reading her book, pausing a bit to read a certain part of it, going red faced.

" you need to stop reading that book." Zac called to her, laughing.

Daya let out a laughed back, but still focused on the book, just standing in his door way, reading, " Maybe you should read it..." she suggested to him.

" Daya!" Claire scold her daughter, who jumped and shut the book, turning around.

" Nothing!" Daya quickly let out, looking at them wide eyed, holding the book behind her back a bit.

" we didn't ask you a question..." Darnell spoke up slowly and laughed at her, expression.

" Oh um..." Daya let out, trying think of something to say, " Zac! help me! my family are looking at me oddly!" She called to Zac, who just laughed at her.

" Zen, i can't help with that." he came up behind her, looking amused, politely saying hello to us all.

" some help you are..." Daya mumbled to him, elbowing him a bit, pouting.

Zac chuckled, " Did you even tell them? maybe thats why their looking at you oddly."

Daya paused, " Ohh!" she let out nodded at him, " no i did not." she answered, smiling, " you can go back to your game now, i have this under control." she nudged him laughing and handed the book it him, " take this."

" I'm not gonna read it." Zac told her amused and nodded, kissing her cheek, before walking back into the room.

" ill get you to read it." Daya told him, laughing and blushing, before shutting the door behind her and looked to her family, " Whats up fam!?"

" you and Zac dating?" Zink asked her with a knowing look.

" Ohh look that was easy!" Daya grinned and took the card out of her bra, " okay bye!" she waved and went to put the card in.