Sick, Siblings and Dad's:

No One's Pov: 3 days later.

" Daya, Zac?" Claire called from the open door, of the couples room, as the others stood behind her.

" come in..." Daya's voice groaned out, sounding a bit weak, making the others look at each other before walking in, to see both Zac and Zendaya on their bed, Zac's arms wrapped around Daya, hugging her to him, as Daya lied in his arms, looking ill, snuggling up to him, a thin white sheet over the two of them, Daya in a light blue, knee length, silk night dress, and Zac in matching pyjama pants, no shirt on.

" Whats up?" Daya asked, sitting up, weakly, groaning as we did, Zac sat up with her, pulling her onto his lap to support, seeing as she was going to fall back onto the bed, hugging her to him and moved hair for out of her face, " Sorry i look terrible... i was ill yesterday but i hide it, then this morning at like 3 am, it got worst..." she looked at them smiling tiredly.

"Um.. maybe now is not the time..." Austin told his sick sister, gently, as the other nodded, agreeing with him.

" No." Daya said, stopping them from walking out, " whats wrong? I'm sick but i can still listen, whatever it is i can take it."

Kaylee sighed, as they all turned back to the couple, " Daya has dad, tried to contact you?" she asked, as she and the siblings walked up to the bed and sat on it gently with Daya and Zac, who let them, smiling, the Cub's at the end of it, on a grey fluffy blanket, curled up and sleeping.

" Yeah, why?" Daya asked confused, before sneezing, 3 times in a row, before Zac handed her some tissues to wipe her nose and do that weird twirly thing to it, making Zink look at her amused and chuckle.

" he wants to talk to you, says seeing as you won't answer him, he would try and get us to see if you would want to talk." Julien answered her, smiling slightly.

" did he sound sorry?" Daya asked, sighing and rubbed her head a bit, " not now, voices, to sick for your shit..." she mumbled to herself.

Zac chuckled and got her to stop rubbing her head, " your going to go red in those spots." he told her, holding her hands.

" i think he is Daya..." Annabella smiled at her sister, " you two have always had a bond like no other, i think he misses his little girl."

Daya looked at her siblings around her and frowned, " i don't know if I'm ready to forgive him..." she confessed, before moving out of Zac's arms to them, as they smiled and surrounded her, hugging her a bit, smiling, as Zac moved back, smiling at them, as the rest where.

" what do you want to do, little sis?" Austin asked her, smiling as she snuggled into them all a bit.

" i don't know... what should i do guys? " she looked up at them, looking so innocent as if she where a child again, her big brown eyes shining brightly, but looking lost.

" Thats up to you, Daya..." Katianna told her, giving a sorry, smiling, " but where here for you no matter what, little one." she pinched Daya's cheek, not being able to stop, she just looked like the little girl, they all vowed to protect from the day they first saw her.

Daya giggled, like she use to, making all of them, smiling happily at her, " Kat!" she whined at them, slapping her sisters hand away.

" Aww!" Annabella squealed at Daya, " right now your just reminding me of the cute little girl, who would come up to us, all smiling and innocent, the one we all promised to protect and love, from the moment we saw you."

" I know! look at her!" Kaylee joined in, smiling happily and cooed at Daya, like she was a baby, making Daya huff at her.

" the one Austin and i, would purposely scare any boys away from." Julien tickled her a bit, making her laugh at them.