Secrets:

Darnell's Pov: 1 week later.

" Uhhh are you sure we should be doing this?" Kaylee asked me, as i put the spare card to Daya's room in the lock, that family all had unsure faces on.

" Yeah, I'm pretty sure, Zac had work today so it should be just her." I shrugged at them all, before pushing the door open, " Aye Daya! wake up!" i called out, as we all entered her room.

" what the fuck do you all want?" Daya groaned, from her position on the bed, her bare back out of the sheets, lying on her stomach, still sleeping, well she was until i called out to her...

( Instead of book its her phone...)

" just get up and hang out with us." I poked her bare shoulder a bit, as the others stood back, rolling their eyes at me and my annoying tendencies to annoy Daya.

Daya groaned and tried to slap my hand away from her, though it was a lazy go, before he phone started to ring,

" I'm fucked up, I'm black and blue
I'm built for all the abuse
I got secrets that nobody, nobody, nobody knows
I'm good on that pussy shit
I don't want what I can get
I want someone with secrets that nobody, nobody, nobody knows

I need a gangstaTo love me betterThan all the others doTo always forgive meRide or die with meThat's just what gangsters do."

"Why can't i just sleep!" Daya sighed, and felt the bed for her phone, picking it up and squinted at the scene, " Ohh your fine, to ring me." she giggled and put it on speaker, putting her head back down, " What's up, My King?" she asked, still sleepy.

" You still asleep, My Queen?" Zac's voice rung out, sounding amused.

" Your Queen is fucking dying!" Daya exclaimed to him, groaning and hugging her pillow, "why did you need to go to work today!?"

Zac chuckled, " because i needed to practice mine and Hugh's song and get the dance perfect without falling off the bar." he answered her, " Your cramps still going?" he asked her, softly.

" yes and they are not letting down!" Daya whined at him, " and my hot water bottle left me! so now I'm here all alone to deal with it myself!" she said dramatically to him.

" umm excuse me but what are we to you!" i scoffed at her jokingly.

" will you lie in bed with me while I'm naked?" Daya asked me, flipping onto her back, and sat up on her elbows, making sure she was cover with the sheets, raising an eye brow at us all, as we looked at her wide eyed.

" Daya!" Zac exclaimed though the phone, making her laugh at him, " don't say that while your family is there!"

" I don't give a fuck, I'm to in pain, and craving something to give a damn what they think." She answered him, still laughing