Secrets out:

No One's Pov:

Darnell quickly grabbed his phone and typed something on it, before Daya's phone went off though the computer screen, making her, look at him confused and read it, showing it to Zac, before the two of them looked up at the family on the screen.

" what do you all think of Zac?" Daya asked, firmly to everyone, but Zink and Darnell, still lying on his back, gripping his shoulders a bit, as Zac looked weary at the question.

Everyone looked at her confused, " i think his perfect for you and is going to be around for a very long time." Claire answered, smiling but still lost.

" Mhmm." Daya nodded, smiling, " and the rest of you, do you think Zac will be around for a long time? tell me what you think will happen in the future."

Austin looked at her oddly, " Daya we all see Zac with you for the rest of your life." he answered her honestly.

" Good." Daya nodded, grinning, and whispered in Zac's ear, who nodded at her, smiling, " Okay Zac and i have you all some thing's to tell you lot and you can not freak out, it a lot of information but bare with us."

" tell us what?" Julien asked, looking so lost.

" Um..." Daya begun, awkwardly, gripping Zac's shoulder even more, who placed a hand on one of her's assuringly, " if Zac and i, where already married, what would you all say?" she asked them all, cautiously.

" is this hypothetical or...?" Claire asked, slowly, " but i would be happy, sad that i didn't get to see it but happy."

" yeah i think i would be the same, though i would of liked to see my little sister walk down the idle." Austin told her, as the others nodded in agreement.

Daya sighed out and got off Zac, walking somewhere, as Zac un hooked the chain from around his neck, before Daya came back, lying on Zac's back again, " well, it wasn't hypothetical..." she said slowly and placed her left hand in Zac's shoulder, showing off her rings, as Zac slipped his ring on, grabbing her hand in his, showing off both of their rings, " Zac and i have been married for about 2 - 3 months."

Claire gasped, along with the others, tears in her eyes, " your really married! ohh baby girl, your not a Coleman anymore! but I'm happy for you, shocked but happy." she assured her daughter, who gave a happy, disbelief laugh and hug Zac tightly, tearing up as well.

" congrats baby sis!!" the sisters exclaimed, smiling widely and tearing up.

Austin nodded, " I'm really happy for you two." he smiled at them, who smiled back, as Julien nodded, agreeing.

" Oh thank god!" Daya let out, happily, still hugging Zac tightly, who smiled at her, lovingly, " we where so scared you all would dislike us."

Zac chuckled happily, " but don't worry, Daya and i, plan to have an actual wedding for all the family and friends, we want to celebrate it, even if its a bit late."

" Oh i get to see my daughter in a white dress after all!" Claire squealed, happily.

" wait 2 to 3 months?" Annabella spoke up confused, " you guys have only been together for that long..."

Both Zac and Daya let out, nervous laughs, " yeah well... about that." Daya begun, smiling shyly, " Zac didn't ask me to be his girlfriend, he asked me to marry him... and i said yes...we're a little insane."

" you can say that again!" Austin laughed at the couple, " but i know you would have said no, if you had doubts it would go wrong."

Daya giggled and nodded, " Yeah, i would have if i thought i wouldn't work but...seeing as i said yes..."