Explanations:

No One's Pov:

" Okay let me get my head around everything..." Kaz groaned at the couple as he and everyone else, as now in the lounge room on the house, it was 3 hours after he had got there and they had just explained everything to him.

" Okay ill just go though the basics.... So you two are married." Kaz pointed to the couple, who nodded, shyly, " you where both abused." he continued, though he clenched his teeth at the thought of anyone abusing his daughter, the couple nodded once more, " and you both are insane, well from what you tell me that is."

" as insane as they come!" Daya laughed a bit, cuddling her tiger cubs on her lap, " though I'm glad to see your keeping your promise."

" yeah well, being away and knowing you hurt your youngest daughter will do that." Kaz nodded, smiling at her, " just when you say insane..."

" She means insane." The siblings said together, chuckling.

" Like asylum insane, but they don't need to go to one." Hugh laughed and waved his hand at the thought, " their normal enough to the outside world and know not to do anything to anyone."

" Ohh i forgot to tell you!" Daya giggled a bit at herself, " i hear voices in my head, Zac hears laugher and voices in his." she knocked on her head a bit.

" Voices?" Kaz asked her, curiously, " what do you mean voices?"

Daya shrugged, " One day i woke up, after a beating and they where there, haven't left since, they say things that I'm not allowed to do and shouldn't do." she replied, smiling, sweetly, before she paused and looked as if she was listening into something.

Zac rolled his eye and knocked on her head a bit, " Aye, come back to us, don't listen to them." he told her, amused.

Daya blinked and looked at him, " they don't like it when you do that." she huffed at him, and slapped his hand away.

" you need to stop, listening in." He shrugged at her.

"ohh but they say some really interesting things sometimes..." Daya told him, grinning.

" Right..." Kaz said slowly and nodding, looking at his daughter, " voices..." he continued, cautiously, " whats a Crazy Daya?" he asked her, confused, having heard it when she was explaining stuff to him.

" the crazy side of me, that comes out if i let it or I'm over emotional and stressed out." Daya explained, " Ohh! Where's Paul!?" she asked, excitedly, slapping Zac on the arm beaming, " Puddin'! get Paul!"

Zac chuckled, " well maybe if you stop slapping my arm, I might." he told her, amused, " your waking up the babies." he pointed to the moving tigers on her lap.

Daya gasped and immediately stopped, looking down at them and patted them gently, " Sorry, babies...." she told them, calmly, smiling as she pat them.

Claire leaned to Kaz and whispered something in his ear, making his eyes widen and looked at the couple, he didn't look mad, or upset, just sad and nod to Claire understanding, watching as Zac, smiled at Daya, who comes down at the tigers, their faces filled with love.

" Paul!" Zac looked up and called out, grinning, before a man came running in.

" Okay which one of you broke it? and do I need to get the bleach!?" Paul asked rushed, before seeing the couple on the lounge and relaxed.

" Paul, chill!" Daya giggled at him, looking up from the tigers, " Zac and I didn't kill anyone..." she grinned at him, " well yet..."

" ever, your not gonna kill anyone ever." Paul told her firmly, pointing at the couple, " don't go full crazy."