Secrets P2:

Darnell's Pov:

" what do you think is going on?" Claire asked us all, as we all sat in Daya's room, which she had told us to stay in, before she left the room, all dressed up in a gold dress, black and gold heels, hoop earrings, a gold watch, hair straight and a woman's version of Zac's signet ring.

Of cause us being all snoopy as we always are, open to door to see if we could try and understand what was going on, instead we shut it, upon seeing men in different suits, knock on Zac's room door, that was 3 hours ago and now its 11 pm at night.

" i don't know, looked like some type of meeting or something." Zink answered shrugging, though she glanced at me, because Daya had told us two, we where the only ones who she would tell.

The room door burst opening, making us jump in surprise, " right you are my life long best friend." Daya answered grinning, as she and Zac walking into the room, both still all dressed up, "you can all leave my room now, well everyone except Darnell and Zink, whom i promises to tell stuff too."

" well I'm tired so I'm leaving." Julien shrugged and said his good nights, as the others all followed him, before they all walks out of the door, shutting it behind them.

Daya grabbed some whisky out of her little kitchen area and gave it to Zac as they sat on the bed together, " you can have one more and thats it." she pointed at him, as he took a sip at the drink, "i do not want to deal with your drunk ass later."

"yeah okay." Zac nodded, smiling at her, " though I'm not drunk or anywhere near it."

Daya eyed him and nodded, " Good." she smiled at him before turning to us, "what did you want to know?"

" was i right? about your past relationship?" Zink asked her, looking a bit pained.

" that i was abused? " Daya question, making my eyes widen, as Zink nodded, " yeah i was, not as bad as some women out there have it but yes i was." she answered, casually, as Zac growled and gripped the glass in his hand a bit, " ohh Hush you, do not go all beast on us right now, your not allowed to do anything." she patted his cheek, grinning at him.

Zac grumbled, but didn't say or do anything, just drink his drink, " why didn't you just tell us all? or you know go to the police or something..." I asked her, angry that we didn't even pick up on it/

Daya shrugged, " and watch as the media finds out? and it all blows up? look Trevor has friends everywhere, they would all back him up and say i was lying, then what? ill get it worst and half of the world would hate me."

" i don't know... i mean when Rhianna was beat up by Chris brown and it didn't back fire on her, but i understand, the media twist stuff." Zink nodded to her, " but why didn't you tell us? your family?"

Daya sighed, " i just felt gross and disgusting, that i got myself in that situation in the first place, i didn't want you all to look at me differently, I'm still the same Daya as I'm always been, just with some scars and memories i can't forget but I'm still me." she explained to us.

" we would have never looked at you differently." i assured her, smiling, " i know your still the Daya we know and love."

Daya chuckled at me, " Thank you." she nodded to Zink and i, " for understanding, and i guess its good to have more then just Zac, knowing what happened, He just always want to go on a rampage, right Boo?" she turned to him, seeing him glare at his glass, " mhmm... your still not allowed to do anything." she told him, amused.

" can't i just punch them at least!" Zac whined to her.

Daya rolled her eyes, "we had this conversation before, no you can not, you can't just go up to them, punch them and walk off, that's fucking ridiculous and your could get charged, then ill be all alone to deal with everything myself, so no, you can not go and punch them."