Fire:

Claire's Pov: The next day.

So it was 6pm at night, everyone was out side the circus building ready to shoot a 'fire scene', what ever thats suppose to be... I'm guessing that everyone was going to act as if the building on fire and the fire will be added in later on.

Though Daya, was staring in her position near us, playing with the dress she was wearing nervously and staring at the building with fear in her eyes, glancing at Hugh and Zac, who where talking with some people about the scene.

" Places everyone!!" Michaels voice called out, before all the actors and extra's all ran tot here spots, Zac quickly made his way over to us and Daya, seeing her worried expression on her face.

" Please tell me everything will be fine." she grabbed his hand firmly, looking into his eyes, " Tell me nothing is going to happen and you will keep your promises to me."

Zac smiled and caressed her cheek, " I love you, Daya, not matter what, just this is a risky scene..." he told her softly and missed her quickly, " I have to go." he continued, kissed her cheek lovingly and walked to the building, getting to it and looked back at her, before heading into it.

" you didn't tell me everything will be fine..." Daya whispered out, staring at the building, before turning her head to the people he and Hugh where talking to, " they have go to know what there doing though..."

We all looked at her confused and frightened ourself on how she was acting, this did not sound good..." Action!!" Michaels voice called out, before the building in front of us caught on fire, we all gasped and shrunk back a bit at the sight.

" Please be alright... please be alright!" Daya mumbled to herself, staring at the building, we all went wide eyed remembering Zac had gone in there, before he came out with a bunch of others, doing very well with the acting, as Daya sighed in relief.

" W.D.! Where's Anne?!" Zac called out to Yahya, playing his part well.

Daya whimpered a bit in her spot, playing with a ring on her middle finger, " Ohh why did this have to be part of the script!" she continued to mumble quietly, staring a head of her as Zac ran back in and we gaped in shock,

" Ohh Please to god! please make him come back to me!" she begged, looking up at the sky, before back to the scene, " Okay... Anne Wheeler needs to be here right now..." she sighed to herself, before picking her dress up a bit, " W.D.!" She screamed and ran over to the others in the crowd in front of the building on fire, she stared up at the building with horror, as Hugh came out, asking if everyone came out, before realising Zac's character wasn't there and everyone was staring at the building, before he took of himself.

The family and i, all where in so much shock, about how the scene was being done, there actually used real fire! it was great because it showed they where all here to film a great movie but at the same time, so ver dangerous...

We all watched as the roof feel from the building, to below it as everyone gasped out, now that did not seem good, " Cut!!" Michael screamed panicked, " Some one do something now!!" he yelled at the firefighters that where on set for stuff like this.

we all watched wide eyed, so thing had gone horribly wrong!! before turning to each other, " Daya!" we exclaimed and looked out for her, Gasping a bit, as Hugh came out with a limp, Zac in his arms, we finally saw Daya, as she collapsed to the ground in shock, seeing Zac like that.

" His still breathing but needs to go to the hospital now!" Hugh called out, from next to Zac, before paramedics came and took Zac and himself away.

" Zendaya!!" Keala exclaimed and ran up to Daya, Michelle following quickly behind, we all ran after them, stopping to see my daughter on the ground, staring at the spot Zac had just been moved from, tears rolling down her face, though i don't think she knew it was happening, she was just in so much shock.