Parents:

No One's Pov:

" So Zac will text you when they leave?" Zink asked me, as she and Darnell sat on the bed of my old room, my family had all gone to do their own things after about 3 hours of hanging together, so now Zink and Darnell could talk to me freely about anything now.

" Yeah, he will." I nodded, as i did tricks on the purple silk in the room, feeling the most relaxed on it, i sighed out happily and i flipped myself, hanging upside down doing poses and tricks like that, letting my hair dangled from my head, as i did, " Just hopefully they don't go into the bedroom for some reason... my clothes are everywhere in there."

" are you scared?" Darnell asked me, curious and nosey as ever, making me chuckled a bit from where a hung.

" of course i am, but i have to think positive or I'm gonna break down and thats not needed right now." i answered him, smiling, just as their was knock on the door, i flipped off the silk and cautiously walked to the door, confused on who it could be, before opening it to see, Dylan, Kate and John, " Uh... where's my husband...?" i asked them slowly, letting them in.

Kate smiled at me, and sat on the bed with Zink and Darnell as John and Dylan did, " Don't worry, his fine, I've got Paul and Mrs Potts keeping an eye on everything, but Starla and David kicked us out."

" Tha doesn't sound like i shouldn't worry!" Daya exclaimed, wide eyed, " My husband is alone with his crazy ass parents, no offence..." she paused, but they just agreed with her,

" and who knows what gonna happen! Paul and Mrs Potts better follow them around like shadows!" she continued, heading back to her, silk and pulled herself up on it, flipping and going back to hanging upside down off it, letting it comfort her.

Daya shut her eyes, blocking out the others a but and started to hum, as she when back to doing tricks, poses and performing incredible stunts on her silk, just letting her emotions flow with her, like the silk did, before her eyes opened, quickly, feeling that pull she gets when Zac's near, before a knock at the door came.

Daya sighed, " Zac..." she said happily and quickly flipped of her silk, heading to the door and opened it, to see Zac standing there, smiling widely.

" Miss me, baby girl?" he asked her, grinning.

Daya giggled and nodded, jumping into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist, as he walked in a little and shut the door behind him, " always do, My King." she answered him and kissed him, passionately, Zac smiled against the kiss and pushed her up against the wall behind her, hands on her waist, as their tongues entwined together.

" are they always like this?" Dylan asked, looking at the couple, making out.

" they can get worst." Darnell shrugged and turned to Kate and John, starting up a conversation, Zink nodded and chuckled, agreeing and joined the conversation.

Dylan looked at the four with disbelief, beef turning back to his brother and Daya, going wide eyed, as Zac's hand slipped up and dress Daya was wearing, gripping her ass, before slapping it, making her moan out at him, " Umm... should we part them?" Dylan asked the four, who where just ignoring the couple.

" they will stop soon." Zink shrugged, and kept the contraption going with the others.

Dylan nodded and looked back at the couple, just as they pulled apart, making him very thankful, both of them breathing heavily, Zac's hands still holding Daya up by her ass, as she giggled at him and kissed him quickly again and unwrapped her legs from his waist, making him let go of her ass and help her gently down.

" so parents gone?" she asked Zac, as she smoothed out her dress, before looking at him.

Zac nodded, " Yeah thankfu-" he begun but was cut off my a knock at the door, he turned and looked thought the peep hole, before growing quickly, using Daya away from the door, " Shit! how did they even no where i was!" He exclaimed/ whispered.