Soup:

No One's Pov:

" No!" Daya shook her head, as she pushed her soup away from her, the family had come back an hour ago and had gotten her to eat some and it had been going well, " No, no more." She exclaimed, looking a bit pale and sick.

" Daya just try and ea-" Annabella begin but was cut off, when Daya jumped out of bed and to the bathroom, throwing up in the toilet.

Zac sighed and got out of bed, wincing but ignoring the pain and protests to sit down and walked to and into the bathroom, holding Daya's hair back, one he got up to her, rubbing her back gently.

" Zac get out..." Daya let out, between heavily breaths, still leaning over the toilet, " i don't want you to see me all gross." she said to him, softly, tears rolling down her face from vomiting

Zac crouched down next to her, still holding her hair and smiled, " in sickness and in health." he whispered to her quietly, rubbing her back, " i don't care if your vomiting, ill stay by you though anything."

" I'm so sorry i can't even hold soup down..." she told him tearing up even more, grabbing his the hand he was running her back with and gripped it, in hers, just as Kate came in, looking at Daya smiling warmly and held her hair back for Zac, as he smiled and grabbed some tissue paper, wiping Daya's mouth for her and chucked it on the toilet.

" you held it down for longer this time though, that means your getting better, your just gonna have to force yourself a bit more..." Zac told her, gripping her hand back and caressed her cheek a bit, " You'll be fine, i know you will."

Daya leaned into his touch, closing her eyes at bit at it, " i hope so... i hope your with and i am getting better, this really sucks." she replied to him, opening her eyes to stare into his blue ones, " and I'm still sorry you have to deal with me being so annoying."

Zac shook his head at her, " Daya your not being annoying, you actually sick, and our vows say, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish" he begun, whispering, as he wiped some tears away from her face " and I'm sticking by them, your my wife and I'm your husband, nothing you can do, will make me annoyed or upset with you."

" I want to so back to the penthouse, i don't want to stay here any longer, it makes me more nervous as the days go on." Daya told him, eyes filled with tears, as she pulled away from the toilet, sitting in front of him, as Kate stood back, staying just in case they needed help.

Zac nodded to her, understanding and pulled her into a hug, wrapping his arms around her, as she wrapped hers around him, " I know Daya... you jump every time during the night when you hear someone else's heart monitor go off, or if the noise for assistances goes off..." he rocked her gently, calming her down.

" those heart monitors and crying family members or spouses could have been you and me, i would have been a widow..." Daya whispered to him, hugging him more tightly.

Zac shut his eyes and held on to her, taking her in, " I know, i think about that every night and it scares the hell out of me to think i would have left you, how about this, we ask Anne, if we can go home and i just get nurses to come out to us, daily or something just to make sure where okay?" he suggested to her, rubbing her back.

" Please, this place really makes me nervous, scared and uncomfortable." Daya said, gently pulling away from him, standing up a bit shaky, flushed the toilet and walked over to the sink, grabbing her tooth brush and tooth paste, turning the tap on and brushed her teeth, getting the vomit taste out of her mouth.

Kate, walked to Zac, helping him up, but he just shook his head at her, once he was up, letting her know he was fine, Kate smiled at him warmly and nodded understanding before making her way out of the bathroom, just as Daya rinsed her mouth out and wiped it, putting her tooth brush away and leaned on the sink, looking at herself in the mirror in front of her.