Can't sleep:

No One's Pov:

It was 3 am in the Morning when Daya decided to get out of bed, she just couldn't sleep and lied there, she quickly looked at Zac, as she put her light purple silk robe on, over her short, purple nigh dress, quickly moving out of the room, with her phone in her hand, and into the, bumping into a table making a noise, making her flinch a bit, turing on her phone light, before moving down the hall, across the house and into her trapeze and weapons room, turning the lights on and dimmed them.

Unknown to her, Zac and everyone else had woken up at the bang she had, made, before making there way out of the room.

" It's Zen, she sometimes can't sleep so she'll head to the trapeze room to sing or dance to make herself tired." Zac explained, knowingly, yawning a bit and walked down the hall, gesturing the others to come if they wanted to.

Slowly they entered the dimmed room, seeing Daya in the centre of it, back turned to them, before Zac moved them all into a dark section telling them all to be quite, just as Daya placed her phone in her robe pocket and a song started to play.

Making her giggle, " Well shuffle gave me a disney song." she said to herself, before shrugging and sung along with it.

Getting into the song and sung sassily, walking around the room a bit, grinning, running her fingers across stuff or dramatically doing something to go with the song, before it finished and she giggled, once more, " I can definitely say I'm in love..." she sighed and leaned her back on a wall, behind her.

Zac smiled and chuckled quietly, as everyone else looked on with happy faces, before nudging Michelle as the next song came on making her smile more widely, Daya beamed and got up,

Daya sung along with it as well, pretending to have a dance partner, smiling happily, sometimes walking along the side of her trapeze safety net, as if it was a tightrope, before the song ended and she sat on the edge of it, happily, grinning.

She beamed hearing the next song, but frowned and looked around her, getting off the net and walked over to her trapeze ropes, Making Zac chuckle and step out of the shadows, singing along with himself, " you know i want you." Everyone else watched as Zendaya turned to him shocked, before grinning

" It's not a secret that i try to hide. i know you want me." He continued to sing to her, as everyone watched Zendaya , go back to her silk, smiling shyly.

" so don't keep saying our hands are tied."  we all watched as Zendaya pulled the rope off the hook and folded it in her hands,

you claim its not in the cards, but fate is pulling you miles away and out of reach from me." he continued, as the family and cast listened to the lyrics, thought who haven't heard this song before, listened to the lyrics closely.

They watched as Daya looked up at Zac as he neared her, she rolled her eyes, playfully, she walked into the centre of the room, he rope with her.

" But you're always here in my heart, so why can stop me if i decide that you're my destiny?" Zac sung making Everyone including Zendaya, smile at the lyrics happily, they could all feel that emotion it it.