A whole lot of Shock:

No One's pov:

The others all looked in Awe at the information, Anne just gave them, impressed and proud Daya, " Daya!" Anne called to Daya, making her look up quickly.

" Yes Ma'm?" Daya asked, knowing when a doctor or higher up nurse calls to you, you be polite.

" have you checked for a concussion?" Anne asked her, pushing Daya once again.

" Yes, Ma'm." Daya nodded, smiling.

" what are the physical symptoms of a concussion?" Anne asked Daya, firmly.

" Physical symptoms of a concussion included, Blacking out, even if briefly, Seeing "stars" or lights in front of the eyes, Blurred or double vision, Nausea or vomiting, Seizure, Headaches, Light sensitivity, Lack of motor coordination or difficulty balancing, Tinnitus, Uneven pupil sizes, Unusually large pupils, Bleeding at the scalp, and Bleeding under the scalp, creating a large lump under the skin." Daya answered quickly, keeping Zac awake again, as he huffed at her and somewhat crossed his arms.

Anna nodded, " Now the Cognitive symptoms." Anne told her.

" Cognitive symtoms include, Feeling or appearing dazed, Memory problems, Disorientation and confusion, Trouble focusing, Post-traumatic amnesia, Slurred or incoherent speech, Mood changes, Restlessness, Lethargy and Irritability." Daya answered just as quick and professionally, the other where gapping at her, " Zac stay awake, you have to." Daya said to him, softly.

" Fine..." Zac sighed out to her, and just lied there, she nodded and smiled, turing back to Anne.

" whats the AVPU code?" Anne continued to quiz, Daya, recording everything she was saying.

" The AVPU Code is used to make sure the patient is responsive and to check for Physical and Cognitive symptoms." Daya answered, smiling.

" go though the later for me." Anne told her, still pushing her.

" Oh umm.. A is for alert, you hold up a finger and move it from left to right in front of the patient's face. Does the patient follow your finger with their eyes? Does he or she seem aware of things going on around him or her?, V is for voice, Does the victim hear and answer questions? Do you need to yell to get a response? Does he or she seem to understand what you are saying? Concussion patients may respond to spoken commands without being fully alert, P is for pain, Does the victim respond to pain or discomfort? Pinch the patient's skin; does he or she open his or her eyes or respond physically? Don't pinch hard enough to cause damage, and lastly, U is for unresponsive, Does the victim fail to respond to voice, touch, or visual stimuli?" Daya grinned, enjoying herself, looking at Zac every now and then to make sure he was awake.

" I see... and have you done that to Mr Efron?" Anne asked her, professionally.

" Yes, Ma'm, i have check for all symptoms and used the AVPU code, he was responsive to all and had no issues following that i was saying and doing, there was also no lack or delay in speck or movement." Daya answered.

" good. and have you written everything down, nothing is missing? have you finished all the procedures and has he passed?" Anne continued .

" Yes' Ma'm, everything is written down, i have gone though it myself twice and nothing is missing, and yes i have finished the procedures and he has passed with flying colours." Daya nodded to Anne.

" have you cleaned his wounds? " Anne asked her, smiling.

" i have, Ma;m." Daya nodded once again.

Anne nodded and pulled her phone and recorder from behind her back, stopping the recording and put the phone on speaker, " You got all that Dean carter?" she asked, making Daya's eyes widen at her.