Time away:

No One's Pov:

"Did i go, 'crazy Daya', again?" Daya asked him, sighing, once they pulled way.

" yeah." Zac nodded to her, smiling and caressed her cheek, " i think you scared the fuck out of your family's." he guested to the others, who looked weary of Daya.

Daya turned to them and smiled warmly, " I'm okay, that side of me is gone, it only comes out if i panic to much." she explained to them all.

" well thank fuck!" Kamil sighed in relief as they all did, " girl i don't know what that was, but I'm guessing you don't want to talk about it! but Zac thank god you came when you did, because we had know idea what to do!"

Zac chuckled at them, as Daya giggled, " yeah... I'm the only one who can get her out of that state... um... to explain it, think of Harley Quinn, she hears voice that make her go crazy at times, well the same thing happens to Daya, though of you who don't know why she get it, well sorry but i can't tell you she has to, but I'm the only one that can get her out of that state." he explained to them all, wrapping an arm around Daya, who smiled and leaned into him happily.

" i'm a black Harley Quinn!" Daya laughed at them all, " don't worry! i won't try anything!" she smiled at them, sweetly and warmly, seeing them look at her cautiously, as she laughed before.

" right..." Veronica nodded, before stepping forward and hugged Daya quickly, Zac let go, and stood back a bit, smiling, " So your really going to leave for a bit?" she asked, as they pulled away.

Daya nodded, smiling, " i have to, Roni, i just need to get away from Kaz for a bit, but of course ill be back! i have all of you and work to get back to, i think Zac and i just need a break." she replied, to everyone.

Claire nodded, understanding and tearing up, before hugging her daughter, tightly, who hugged back, just as tight, " please ring us, don't lose contact, be safe and stick with Zac, just look after yourself, ill talk to, Kaz, you know he will come around eventually."

Daya nodded and pulled way, a bit teary eyed and smiling, " i will, mom and i know... i just don't want to be near him at the moment."

Claire nodded and stood, back, letting everyone else hug Daya, before moving on to Zac, who was surprised but smiled and hugged back.

" well... I'm sure you all will see Zac and i on the new or media, some days, though where gonna try and keep low, but ill make a secret Instagram account, so you can keep tabs on us and i will ring and stuff." Daya assured everyone, walking up to the limo, where Paul stood, smiling slightly and opened the door for her and Zac, " just please, don't tell Kaz where we are." she looked at them all, as she and Zac stood at the open limo door.

" we promise." Tammy nodded to her, smiling, the rest of them, nodding and smiling in agreement as well.

" Have fun!" Zink told her best friend, grinning, holding back her tears for the both of them.

Daya nodded, giggling a bit, " i will, no matter where i am, if Zac's with me, it will be the best place on earth." she told them all, smiling happily, eyes shining, as Zac smiled at her and held a hand out to her.

" where do you want to go first?" Zac asked her, as she held his hand, immediately.

Daya thought for a bit, before grinning, " Lets go somewhere tropical." she told him.

" some where tropical it is!" Zac nodded at her, grinning back, before checking his watch, " Paul will me coming with us and the jet has our luggage on it already."

" jet?" Daya asked, wide eyed, " like a private jet?"

" well what else, my love?" Zac smirked at her as the others gapped at him.