Insanity:

No One's Pov:

" Guess they like you, Daya." Zac chuckled and sat down with her, as the one who was, lying beside her, moved and sniffed Zac, before moving and lied on his lap, letting Zac, pat him.

" and you too." Daya giggled and patted the one on her lap, just as some of the animal keepers, came in, a bit panicked but relaxed them they saw the couple was fine.

" Ohh! their calm with you two...." a woman exclaimed, shocked, " they hated everyone else."

Daya smiled and continued to pat the one on her lap, " they just need a bit of love, thats all..." she replied, " do they have names? whats their genders?" she looked up at the woman, smiling, " and whats your name." seeing as the others walked out, not wanting the cubs to see them and get angry.

" well I'm Clary, and no they don't, but the one on your husbands lap is a boy and the one on yours is a girl." Claire, smiling at Daya, " you can name them, if you like."

Daya beamed, " Hm..." she looked at the one on Zac's lap, then to hers, " lets be cliché , even though their tiger's and not lions... but Simba and Nala." she giggled, proudly, " Ohh Zac! can we take them home!! please!" she begged Zac, doing her pouty face at him.

Zac looked at Clary, " can we take them with us? she's connected to them." he sighed and pointed to Daya, who was happily cooing at the cubs.

Clary looked at the two and the cubs, before sighing, " normally i wouldn't, do this, but seeing as their responding to you guys... yes you can take them home, but you must bring hem back here for check ups." she pointed at the two, firmly.

" Yay!" Daya squealed, and got up holding, Nala in her arms, cuddling her, gently, careful to to hurt her.

Clary chuckled and gave The two, dog like leashes, " your gonna need with is your going to take them out of here."

Daya quickly took one and put it on Nala, gently placing her down and head the leash, Zac chuckled and did the same to Simba, handing it to Daya, " ill get the instructions off, Clary, who don't you show the rest your new babies." he told her amused.

" Okay!" Daya beamed and walked out with Nala and Simba, giggling a bit,a dn walked up tot he cautious family and cast, " Guys meet Nala and Simba!" she exclaimed happily and kneels down with the cubs again, patting them, cooing, " my little babies!" she hugged them, to her, happily.

" Daya your smoothing them." Zac asked amused as he walked up behind her, papers in his hand.

Daya pouted and let them go, gently placing them to the floor, grabbing their leashes and stood up, " I'm not smothering... they just need a little bit of more love, they just lost their parents after all.." she teared up a but.

" i think you do, too..." Zac told her, softly, and wiped her tears away, " maybe this will be good for you." he smiled at her.

" im not trying to replace my babies, nothing will, but at least i get to look after something that needs me as much as i need them." Daya replied, smiling back, " I-I want to go home." she shook her head at the thought of her lost babies and begun to walk away with the cubs.

Zac sighed and rubbed his head, as the other looked at her, sadly, " weren't you guys well not necessarily, trying for baby, but she;s of the pill isn't she?" Zink asked, confused.

Darnell nodded, " i remember you and Daya explained that to us."

Zac groaned, " she was, but she's worried that if she gets pregnant and its all good, that Kaz will never approve of me, she says she hates her dad right now, but she's heart broken, so she's gone back on the pill." he explained, "she's also worried he might try and get her to abort it or something and she does not want that stress if she's pregnant."