Trippin':

No One's Pov: The next day.

" And look who is reading the next book." Josh grinned as Daya walked though the door of her trailer, reading ' Fifty shades Darker', sitting down on her hair and make up chair, as her family all sat on the lounge, greeting the two.

" Shh! reading!" Daya quickly told him, as she continued to read to book, Sarah laughed a bit at her.

" told you all women like to read it." Sarah told Josh, grinning.

Daya looked up, " what time do i start work? like what time did Michael want me on set?" she asked, them, smiling sweetly.

Josh looked at the clock, " you have 2 hours until work starts officially for you, hair and make up only takes 30 minutes." he told her, rising an eye brow, " why?"

Daya stood up and placed the book down, smiling sweetly, " I'm gone go and get some fresh air." she shrugged, taking her jacker off, revealing her dress she was wearing, fixing it a bit and walked out of the trailer.

" sure you are..." Josh rolled his eyes at her and picked up the book, seeing where she was up to, "Hey Sarah she's up to the ball scene." he looked at Sarah with shock, " you don't think she ac-" he begun but Day walked back in, looking casual as ever.

" i don't what?"she asked, hands on her hips sassily, she grabbed the book of of his hand and sat back down on her chair, crossing her leg over the other and continued to read, " told you i was just going out for fresh air." she shrugged at them, grinning, and held the book in front of her face.

" your hiding something and if its what i think it is, well... i don't know if i should be proud of you or..." Josh said to her, eyeing her.

" i'm not hiding anything." Daya gave him a innocent look, placing the book down, " what on earth can i possibly be hiding?" she smiled sweetly.

" your definitely hiding something." Zink spoke up, eyeing Daya as well, " what is this ball scene their talking about?"

Daya shrugged and gave the book to her, " read it and find out, I'm not reading it out loud."

Zink grimaced at the book in her hands but read the one part quickly, " Ohhh...." she nodded understanding and a bit grossed out, " how can you read that? and with a straight face as well" she handed the book back to Daya.

" Just can." Daya shrugged, shifting a bit in her seat, and bit her lip slightly, hiding it from everyone but those who knew what Josh was talking about, who saw it.

Josh gasped, " Daya!" he exclaimed to her, shocked, "you didn't!"

" i didn't what? Josh your tripping" Daya laughed at him and shifted a bit in her seat again, taking a sharp breath in but smiled sweetly.

" Your telling me later." Sarah said to Daya, who winked at her and grinned.

" Daya! you really did it!!" Zink laughed out.

Daya smiled and stood up, " Ohh come on Zink, josh is going crazy! look at me, do i look a mess to you?" she stood there gesturing to herself, " i mean if i did, i wouldn't be wearing my heels, thats highly skilled and with me being so clumsy i would break a ankle."

" but your in heels..." Josh gapped at her, pointing to her feet.

" and your going crazy, i just said that i wouldn't be wearing heels." Daya giggled and walked towards the door, " be right back." she blew a kiss and winked at the three, before walking out, they quickly moved to the window and opened it slightly, " Zac I'm going to kill you!" she groaned and walked to his trailer, legs shaking a bit.