Premiere:

No One's Pov: 2 weeks later.

It was the night of the premiere, all the family had come to see the movie, everything was a happy and joyful occasion, all the families and friends who had come loved the movie, and the story and lessons you can take from it, all but one certain couple, who had been quite all night, but know that most people, meaning the fans who came to the premiere, had left... well lets just see whats happens...

Zac stood with his grandparents and Dylan taking to them, everyone else was talking around the room, with their families or other cast members, about filing the movie or just catching up, when his parents made their was over, Zac turned around, Dylan having said something to him, to see them stop in front of him, 

" Mother, Father." Zac greeted respectfully as he was taught, Daya and her family, who stood, close by stopped talking to watch on, as some others around the room did, Daya was about to move forward but, Claire held her back, with a sorry face.

" Zac..." David said with a disappointed voice, Starla beside him frowning, " your should have quite the movie... to film it and to be a lover in the film to that girl! you disrespect us! you brought shame onto this family!" he voice getting louder, making everyone, look over at them.

" Zac, we are so disappointed in you! what you no shame in filming a movie with such people!" Starla continued for her husband.

Zac frowned, " Mother, i'm sorry but I don't think your's and fathers rules are correct... I think everyone is to be equal not above anyone." he told them, politely, hands behind his back and back straight, remembering what he was taught.

David fumed and back hand Zac, making everyone gasp and looked in wide eyed, as Zac stood their taking it, as if it didn't effect him, Dylan went to move forward but Kate and John held him back, the same with Daya, her bothers holding her back, as she teared up, watching.

" Zachary David Alexander Efron!" David raged at Zac, " Thats it! you are to come home with your mother and I, I think you need a remainder in what we taught you!" he shouted at Zac, who stood perfectly calm and held out his hands, not saying anything.

Starla handed David the cane she held in her hand, that David had given her, as he took it and raised it up to Zac, who didn't even flinch, " NO!" Daya screamed and quickly got free, running to Zac, as her family ran after her.

Dylan got free as well, just as Daya stood in front of Zac about to take the hit, Dylan moved in front of her, but Zac pushed them away and took it anyway, only not to his hands, but his back, making him wince but keep quiet, looking at Daya and Dylan, thankful they didn't get hurt, before turning back to his parents.

" I go with you, if you don't try and hurt Dylan and Zendaya." Zac told his parents, back to being respectful and polite, they glared at him and the other two, but nodded, David putting the cane down, " Grandmother, Grandfather, please look after them." Zac nodded to Kate and John, before walking off with his parents, behind them, head down a bit and silent.

Kaz shook his head and looked at Daya, who was being held back with Dylan by the grandparents, crying as she was, they where surprisingly very strong... before he groaned and quickly moved forward, blocking the door, from them leaving,

 " Sorry but I can't let you go." he said firmly, before Hugh, Yahya, Michael, Austin, and Julien, moved and stood with him, " not if Zac's with you."

David looked at him in disgusted, raising the cane again, " No!" Zac quickly moved in front of Kaz panicked, stopping David, holding his arm firmly, " No, you can't hurt them, father please."

Starla looked at the tattoo on her sons finger and gasped, turning to the now fuming Zendaya and back to him, " So its true! your with the bitch!" she screamed at Zac, before angrily turning and made her way back to Daya and the rest with her.