Penthouse:

Darnell's Pov:

I woke the next morning to a lovely sound of knocking on my door.... note of sarcasm... i groaned and got up, heading to the bathroom to do my business, and get changed before i heard over to the door and opened it.

" Morning Darnell!" Claire greeted me smiling, the others behind her, smiling as well, as Zink stood with them, still half a sleep but already changed.

" they want to know where Daya is, she just texted them early this morning and said for them to ask you, you should have texted from her as well." Zink sleepily explained to me.

I nodded and checked my phone, "Ohhh its whats she said she was doing last night." i spoke up, to them all, giving Zink a look, " yeah she and Zac, moved rooms."

" what do you mean, her and Zac?" Kaz asked, narrowing his eyes a bit.

I nervously chuckled, " they moved into a different room... together..." i answered him, slowly, giving them all a nervous smile.

" what!?" Kaz exclaimed, looking a bit mad but mostly shocked.

Claire elbowed him, " Kaz! she slept in his room anyway, just ket it be, you know she will be heart broken and mad, if you try anything." She warned him.

" she already slept in his room!? how do you know!?" Kaz asked her, wide eyed.

The siblings all groaned, " Dad, come on, Daya's always with him" Kaylee spoke up, rolling her eyes.

" No, Kaz we will not try and move her from him." Claire pointed at Kaz, before he could speak up again, making him grumble at her but nod, " Okay Darnell what room is my daughter in?"

I Laughed awkwardly, " not a room per say..." i said to them slowly as we walked down the hall and into the elevator.

" what do you mean, not a room?" Austin asked confused, " a suite?"

I shook my head and typed in a code on the pad in the elevator, that Daya had texted me, before it stared to move up, " not a suite either." i said to them, before the elevator stopped and the doors opened, " more like a penthouse." i continued, was we walked into it, everything was so modern, white or cream colours and luxurious, loud music playing though it.

" What is your business here?" A man came up to us all, in a black and white suit on, with a ear piece in.

" Where here to see Zendaya, where her family." Zink spoke up, smiling a the man.

The man nodded and spoke into his ear piece, " Boss, their are people here saying their your family, should i let them in?" He paused for a bit and nodded again, " Boo says, you are to go to the kitchen, thats where she is." he told us and pointed in the direction to the kitchen.

We all thanked him and walked though the lounge room area, following the hall down, where ehe told us to go and into the kitchen, where the music got more louder and clearer, Daya stood in the middle if the kitchen, dancing and singing along with the song that was playing, which was 'Versace on the floor', mixing something in a large bowl, in one of Zac's white button up shirts, just looking like she was having the time of her life doing so.

She turned to face us, still singing and dancing before she grinned and stopped, putting the volume down, " Hey guys!" she exclaimed, and waved her hand a bit, which had the wooden spoon mixing what ever she was mixing, in it, flinging some stuff onto a cupboard near her, " Oh whoops!" she laughed and placed the bowl and spoon down, picking up a wet cloth and wiped it.

" How long where you standing there, sorry i didn't hear you walk up to me." She said to us, as she rinsed the cloth a bit, before turing the tap off and wrung it out, placing it on the bench ones she did, before searching though the cupboards a bit, trying to find something.