Fights:

No One's Pov: 8 pm at night.

After the couples little moment together, Daya wiped her tears and got straight to work, Zac doing the same, going off to the side lines, away from camera shot, with Darnell and Zink, who gave him, pats on the back, knowing how he must have been feeling, the cast, seeing the couples distraught faces, decided to not as about that had happened but instead they went straight into filming the last few episodes of KC Undercover.

Now its 8pm at night, everyone had been their all day, Claire and the others, had all came to the set after work, The cast had all gotten close with Zac, seeing how he was with Daya and how happy he made her, they all decided, he was perfect for Daya and where happy he loved her as much as she loved him, they where all just chilling on set, all together catching up.

" Kaz." Claire scold, upon seeing Kaz's unimpressed face, as they all sat on the set lounge, watching as Daya and Zac, ate a piece of a cake, Darnell had gone out and gotten for Daya, seeing as she was whining, like a child, about how their was no cake on the snacks table on set and she wanted some.

as Daya sat on the set's kitchen bench of the Cooper's home, as Zac stood next to her, leaning on the bench, either him feeding her or her feeding him, as they both laughed and smiled happily with each other, " Stop glaring at Zac."

" i dont like that boy." Kaz muttered, crossing his arms.

Kadeem and the rest of the cast frowned at him, " Kaz, Zac makes Daya the happiest i have ever seen her, you can tell he loves and wants to protect and keep her safe, who do you not like him?" Kadeem asked, confused.

Austin sighed, " Dad thinks that Zac is a faze and Daya will get over him..." he answered before Kaz could speak up, " but dad... even Julien and i can see that Zac's going to be here for a very long time." he shook his head at his father and Julien nodded agreeing.

Tammy frowned and shook her head, " Kaz, i think Daya is really serious about Zac... maybe give the men a go, you might end up liking him..." she suggested.

Kaz huffed and shook her head, " she will get over him." he insisted, firmly.

Everyone, sighed at him, shaking their heads in annoyance, before looking back to the couple, Daya was dressed in her work out clothes she had in hr dressing room, as Zac wore his tracksuit pants and grey jacket, no shirt, just to keep Daya amused, like she wanted, they had now moved to an empty area, not to far from the set, where some props and stuff where.

" Hey Zac!" Daya called from the prop box she was looking though, making Zac look up from where he was, " Catch!" she grinned at him, before throwing a realistic looking large fighting sword, that he caught with one hand, by the handle and looked at her, oddly, then to her.

" whats this for?" he asked her, confused, as the family all where.

Daya smirked and pulled out two medium sized daggers, from somewhere behind her back, " can you keep up?" she asked him, challengingly.

" Ohh you know i can." Zac smirked back, swinging the sword in his hand a bit, showing off.

" Uh... hey guys... they maybe fake and all but you two don't have experience with weapons..." Kamil pointed out, cautiously.

" don't we though?" Daya asked, them all grinning, before turning to Zac, getting into a fight stance, " Come at me." she told him, smirking.

Zac shrugged and quickly swung at her, before she blocked him and fought back.

( yes i know... thats jace and clary, but id say they fought like this, just with out the runes and the cutting because the props are fake...)