Crazy ass people:

No One's Pov: Landed and Home.

" Daya I can't! your dad might kill me!" Zac exclaimed to Daya, standing in her house, in the lounge room, the SMHC, TGSM cast and Dylan had all said their goodbyes, promising to come and visit soon, before heading back Home to their families, or in Dylans case the home her shared with Zac, though the TGSM cast would be heading back to New You soon to finish filling the movie anyway.

Daya being herself, wanted Zac to say with her, seeing as they found out they can't sleep apart, Kaz and the rest of the family watching from the lounge, amused, " Aye Son, you can stay." Kaz grinned at Zac, who froze up and looked at him, wide eyed.

" Daya.." Zac mumbled to her, leaning to her ear a bit and nudged her, "Slap me I think i'm imaging things..."

Daya shrugged and slapend him across the face, " Okay your not imaging things but that was for not letting me carry anything." she told him, grinning, as the other chuckled and shook their head at the couple.

" I'm sorry, Sir, but did you just call me Son or did you say something else and my brain just make it up?" Zac questioned Kac, shocked.

Kaz chuckled and shook his head, " No, I approve so... Welcome to the family, Zac."

Zac gapped at him, wide eyed and frozen, Daya rolled her eyes, " Aye! do I ned to slap you again? I can if you want..." she held a hand up and was about to slap him but he moved fast and caught her wrist.

" No thank you, Babe..." Zac chuckled at her and put her hand down gently, and she smiled sweetly at him, " But... What!?" he exclaimed to Kaz, " what made you change your mind! Sir, I -" he begun to ramble but Kaz cut him off.

" Son you can call me by my name, or if you really feel like it, seeing as you didn't have a great one, you may call me dad, up to you but Sir is making me feel really old." Kaz told Zac, amused.

" I-i've never called someone d-." Zac cut himself off, making an odd face, " Dad... before." he finished, the word, Dad rolling off his tongue, making him feel a bit odd but somewhat liked it, " in my parents out it was always mother or father, even for Dylan going up, it was just Brother, to each other." he explained, shyly.

" never? not even mom?" Claire asked him, concerned.

" No, Ma'm, my parents where very formal people and made sure to give me manner and etiquette classes for young men, I was to call them mother and father and Dylan, Brother or I would get punished." Zac replied, hands behind his back a bit, instead of in front of him, playing wth them, " though like I said, I do not believe in their beliefs."

Kaz gave him a sad look, " what about your Grandparents? surly you could do what other kids do and call them funny names, and did you even have a child hood?"

" Dad I don't th-" Daya been, worried about Zac, but he cut her off.

" Im fine, Zen, ill tell them, I trust them." Zac nodded to her, giving her a assuring smile, " Umm.. No Sir... around my parents and guest I was to call them, Grandmother and Grandfather, no silly nicknames where permitted in the household or anywhere my parents where, and for my childhood, well, I mostly read or if not I was to be taught my my father about who to run the company, do my chores and do not do silly and inappropriate things as the others kids where outside, well according to my parents anyway."

" you had rules... what where they?" Austin asked him, interested and looking at him sadly.

Zac smiled, " First one and one I hated, not to be caught around a coloured person." he spat that one out and grabbed Daya's hand, who rubbed his arm a bit, assuringly,