I

Unknown pov-

"Did you find her?" I said while gripping my phone tight and a smirk was visible on my wet lips.

"Yes sir, we're following her already" they answered.

"Ok, now hurry up and get her before someone else see" I hurriedly said as I sigh through my phone.

"Yes, sir" They ended the call.

Grinning and licking my lips as I mumbled to myself.

"Y/ n, y/n my dear baby girl, I've been dying to kidnap you ever since, Today is my luckiest day I guess."

-End of His Pov-

Your Pov-

"Aishh, that mother!  She can always ask Minchee to buy that thing. Why me?!?! "

I grumpily twist the doorknob, pushing it open as the cold and freezing air slap my face.

Dragging my feet as I walk to the nearest convenience store.

I can sense that someone is following me behind. Wait. Aishh them again I'm so pissed off right now.

I ran and ran but then I've already passed the convenience store.

Oh, holy shit-

They're still behind me what will I do?!?! 

I was stuck in that dead end and I started to ask them a question.

"What do you want?!? Money?? Ok, here I'll give it to you and just leave me alone. My mother is still asking me to buy something! "

I begged as I desperately want them to let me go.

"You know we don't do that sweetie, just come to us and our work here is done. Easy "

The muscular bunny-face man said as he clicked his tongue, motioning out that he's coming closer.

"No! Don't touch me!!  I-i'll kick both of your balls if you come closer to me!! "

I cover my chest protectively as I shoot death glares at them.

The other man who is shorter than the rabbit face man came to me and he carried me forcefully.

He gritted his teeth when I bite his neck.

He throws me at the back of the car as he commanded his partner.

"Hurry up and tie this bitch's hands "

"How dare you call me bitch you, jamless boy! " I said in my thoughts. I swear I'm gonna have an anciety attack here.

"Don't you dare command me that way, you jamless boy" The rabbit face man said.

'Pfft,' I laughed at him and he shoots me deadly glares.

As if the rabbit man hear what's in my mind. I smirk as I push out a tongue,in a playful manner.

Aishhh now i'm kidnapped, I swear when I get there I'll freaking escape .

I started to hold on a conversation with them so I asked the shittiest question ever.

" Ughmm..who's your master's name?"
.
.
.
.
.

"I suggest if you would ask what's the main reason why we kidnapped you that would help you little princess."

Jamless shorty man chuckled when he thought of me as a dumb girl. Well I'm not!

"Well his name is-Oh we're here "

The rabbit face man's words were cutted off. I look outside as I saw a very big mansion. Woah.

-

"Jungkook, quickly tie her on that chair "

" Aishh Jimin hyung I already told you to don't ever command me, I know what to do next! "

Jungkook said and tie me up on a chair in the dark room were the both of them brought me in.It was gloomy and cold inside. Funny thoughts came into my mind.

"Wait, Jungkook right? I know you hate this job and I want to escape. Please help me escape this place" I showed him my puppy eyes.

He looks at me almost giving in to my puppy eyes. He grabs my chin gently.

"Yes princess but nope I can't help you. Our master will kill us if we let you escape"

He said as he rolled his eyes and release my chin. I clenched my jaw afterward.

Aishhh, what am I gonna do?!?! Eomma I missed you. Minchee, I will be your big sister as always . I love you guys . Take care of yourself.

Tears fall gliding down to my cheeks as I quickly wipe it with the back of my hand.
My drama vibes went off when someone entered the dark room .
He was dressed in an expensive suit .

I locked eyes with the mysterious man and I was too shock to know that it was the man I knew before.
-----
Thanks for reading i hope you enjoy this chapter and i will update soon enough 😊😁
Love love
- Author nim