XXIII

"I'm Kim Taeri," He said with a girlish tone that sounded like a sick grandmother.
-
"I think you're going to be useful Kim Taeri, let's go upstairs" He flipped his imaginary hair as he walked past me and marched upstairs. This time I was actually questioning myself if he was really gay or not. No answers came and I just shrugged the thought off. I followed him upstairs and there he was standing right in front of me with his arms crossed in front of his chest and a dress was displayed on my bed, same as through with the jewelry and the heels.

"Wha-how? I can't even choose a dress this quick" He chuckled as he dusted off an imaginary dust off of his shirt. He grabbed the outfit out off the bed as he neatly placed them in my arms.

"What are you waiting for? Go on, try it out."

"What about you? Are you not going to get ready?" he chuckled as he patted my hair, ruining it afterward. I groaned and balanced the outfit with my left arm and used my right hand to fix my hair.

"Fine, wait for me here" I quickly went to the bathroom, locking the door to avoid him sneaking in. I thought about having a nice and warm bath so I did.

Once the water had already filled the whole tub, I placed my whole body in the water and let myself get relaxed.

-
I finished taking a bath and was wearing the outfit that Taehyung chose. Honestly, it was so beautiful.

Taehyung was already dressed up in Gucci, sitting comfortably on my bed. Boi, he looked so good.

I don't even remember having this dress so I think he had recently set this aside for me

"Wow, my favorite brand looks very good. I would like you to wear them always. Maybe I can buy more of them for you" Is he complimenting me or the brand? because I think he was in love with this brand rather than his girlfriend.

"Taehyung your compliments are smooth and I know you had set Gucci as our couple outfit's brand, such a dork" I rolled my eyes and he walked towards me, placing his hands on my waist.