XXIV

"Okay! We're all set now, it's time to go!" All of us cheered but there's this feeling inside me that doesn't feel any excitement at all. Why?
-

We settled ourselves on the seat of Hoseok's blue Lamborghini car. Before we go to the party, Hoseok received a text coming from the host of the party.

"Guys, Hyunjin said that he will have an unexpected guest." We looked at him in confusion and the others sighed on their seats.

"Why shouldn't he just tell us who?" Jungkook said and Hoseok looked at his phone and texted something.

~Ting~

A new message was heard on Hoseok's phone. He gulped and showed the message to us.

"What? She had big boobs?" Namjoon said and Wendy nudged his head

"What? She had big boobs?" Namjoon said and Wendy nudged his head. I laughed at the funny couple and looked at Hoseok to see his eyes rolling.

"Of all the messages, you only focused on the girl's boobs" Yoongi mumbled while he was hugging and sleeping on Jennie's arm.

"I think we should go, We wouldn't want to be late," Jungkook said and Lisa nodded as her response.

The car began to drove away. Jin turned on the music and we silently enjoyed to the beat. It was a really long ride because Hyunjin lives a couple of distance from us. The car stopped and I looked at the mansion. It was full of people. Not only that but people in his party are very famous.

"We're here" Jin said and Taehyung opened the door and got off. He stood beside the door and reached out for my hand.

"My lady" Such a gentleman. I took his hand as I got off of the car. The sound of stones hitting together was heard when my heels came in contact with the fancy stone road.

"Yo guys" I shifted my sight to the man who is walking his way to us. I guess this is Hyunjin.

"Oii, my man" They fist-bumped each other and We laughed at our place.

"Follow me, right this way" We followed Hyunjin as he takes us to a
V.I.P room. While he was taking us to the room, a girl came walking towards my direction. She was very pretty and tall.

I looked at Taehyung and he was shocked as ever

I looked at Taehyung and he was shocked as ever. He stood in his place looking dumbfounded and confused.
Who is this girl?

When she was standing right in front of us, I looked at the others as they were also dumbfounded on their place.

"Ughh, Jungkook let's go to the V.I.P room" Lisa said out of the blue and the other guys also excused their selves.

"Taehyung" She abruptly hugged him making me let go of his arms. I gritted my teeth and acted normal when she shifted her sight at me.

"I'm sorry, Who are you?" I asked and she smirked at me.

"Xolestia Luna, You can call me Xol but I guess not for know because you're still a stranger." I scoffed and hold Taehyung's arm.

"Me? A stranger? I clearly know that I am Y/N, future fiance and wife of Taehyung" I said feeling confident but deep inside I was confused.

"Why are you here?" Taehyung asked Xolestia as he holds my arm securely. She chuckled and flipped her hair.

"I came back for you Taehyungie" I cringed at my place and Taehyung laughed darkly.

"Came back for me? After all, you only loved me for money and fame. Leaving me was enough to make me satisfied" I silently cheered on my place and smirked at her. She glared at me and smiled at Taehyung.

"Whatever Taehyungie, I'm going to make you love me. Since I'm here now. I shall go with you to the V.I.P room" She was about to hold Taehyung's arm but I quickly manage to get in between of them.

"Learn your place, Xolestia" I whispered to her and she gritted her teeth.