III

Your Pov-
I took a bath and get changed because of what Tae said earlier that his friends will visit his place today.

I really want to escape.

Maybe I can jump off on that window.

I walked closer to the window. Oh well, they really made this place escape proof. wow.

Btw my outfit looks like this :

I put my hair into a bun and walk outside

I put my hair into a bun and walk outside. I click my tongue as I don't know what else to do.

"Oh wait where's my phone?! "

I didn't read the last episode of a story in wattpad.

I grumpily walk while biting my lips recalling where I put it. I saw Jimin cooking something, he saw me and give me the look that tells.
-what do you need? and the bitch is back look-

"I'm sorry for biting you earlier. The reason why I bite you was that I was too scared and I know you guys have been following me since the last grading in school. But please can you give my phone back?? "

I apologized as I bow my head and lean back to face him

"It's fine but I'm pissed off right now, What if my girlfriend finds this and think that I make out with someone? "

He said as his facial expression hardened. Ruffling his blond locks in frustration as he was clearly pissed off.

" I-i'm truly sorry. Ughm I've been looking for my phone did you find it or maybe saw it? "

" Oh well you can check it in the car but I saw Tae came in with a phone. I thought he bought a new one. You know what? you go ask him and not me. I'm busy for now "

He told me as he gets back to his work.

" Ok thanks Jimin" Oh no, I forgot to ask Jimin to tell me the direction of Tae's room.

Welp let's explore I can't escape for now cuz this place is hella escape proof.

I started to explore the house until one room caught my attention. I walked closer to that room and open the door. I peek in the small opening of the door and -

" Oh, my freaking virgin eyes!!! " I closed the door quietly and squeak. I hope my cheeks will not be at it's reddest color.

Running towards the couch as I sit down and touch my redden cheeks and the scene kept on getting playback in my head.

Wtf! forget that y/n. I slap my head.

I just saw Tae jerking his thing off. Not only that but he was moaning my name. What the fudge is wrong with that boy?!?!

I grab my cheeks and massage it. I will not go into that room ever again.

Taehyung's Pov --