XXVII

"No, because the father of your baby is my penis!"
-

"What the fudge, Tae!" I covered his mouth with my hands but he blocked it away.

"Do you think you'll get pregnant without my penis spurting -"

I became red and left him alone blabbering dirty stuff. He catches up beside me, intertwining both of our hands together. I was still angry and embarrassed at the same time and he wasn't helping at all.

"Tae you don't have to say all of that to the pub-"

"I love you"

"I love you too, but really you shouldn't act like -"

"I love you more" This boy really knows how to not get reprimanded.

"I love you most Taehyung but I'm still angry at you" He chuckled, kissing me on the cheeks. We went back to our private VIP room and I quickly searched for Xolestia.

"Where's Xolestia?"

"Oh, She left already" I got confused. I thought she wanted to talk to him more. He guided me to our seat.

"She said sorry and...baby" He holds both of my hands and I was expecting something bad.

"I have sinned so bad" He acted like he was about to cry and that made me anxious.

"Look please don't be mad. She uhhm, she pushed herself to me earlier and her breast touched my chest a little but I swear, I pushed her off afterward and told her that you're my fiance. She asked me to show her the proof and I told her that you're pregnant with my baby" Wow, I didn't expect him to be this honest. I thought he would just keep it hidden from me but no he did not.

"Why would I be mad? Actually, I didn't care if you find other girls. I just want my baby all by myself"His mouth was wide open as if he was struck by what I've said.

"Oh really?" I nodded and he put both of his arms in front of his chest. His serious face is so damn attractive.

"What I told you was true. Get a new girl and I will grab Jung- what are you doing!" He grabbed me by my waist and throws me on his shoulder. I punched his back since this position was too embarrassing.

"Yah! Someone will see my shorts, put me down!" He chuckled and stopped in front of the group. I adjusted my dress since it was riding up.

"Guys, We are going home now."

"What?! I don't want to go -"

"Okay take care on your way back," The group said and I pouted. Taehyung grabbed my wrist and went out of the club. Once we reach the exit of the club, Taehyung let go of my wrist and I faced him with a glare.

"Once you look back, you're not going to be mad at me anymore" I was curious so I look back. The sight in front of me made me cover my mouth with both of my hands.

 The sight in front of me made me cover my mouth with both of my hands

"Yes or yes?" He asked and I teared up. He gave me a happy smile as he held my hands with his big one.

"I swear Taehyung, this is so absurd. Proposing at the exit of the club is so silly but romantic. Of course! Taehyung, Absolutely yes!"

"Y/N you really made me the happiest man in the world. I swear to God, I'll take care and give you lots of love" He kissed me and I kissed him back. We break our kiss to chase our breaths. Taehyung took just a couple of steps back and grabbed something from his pocket. He displayed a very beautiful ring in front of me and took the ring out of its box.

He placed the ring on my ring finger and it slipped perfectly as if the ring was exclusively made for me

"I love you Taehyung!" I hugged him by his waist and he hugged me back. He placed a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you more than how you loved me"

-
Stay tuned for the wedding day! ❤
Merry Christmasss!!!