II

Your pov~
I was shocked and locked my eyes with the mysterious man who opened the door.

Picture above.

" T-Taehyung what the hell?!? "
He smirked at me while licking his lips. What the hell.

" Why are you avoiding me at school y/n? Don't you know I had a hard time pleasing my self whenever I look at you ? "

He said as I felt my body getting hot.

"Fuck, Tae I thought your not like that"

I was confused at what he said. Why the heck would he be so turned on whenever he sees me?

He looked at me and gets closer
"Don't you dare Tae " I warned him.

End of your pov//

Taehyung's pov~

"Come in"

I heard a knock on my door so I look at it before I was greeted by a grinning Jungkook.

Jungkook comes in and said that y/n is here already .

I smirked and pat his head
"Good boy " I laugh as I get out of my room . I walk to the room where she's in.

I open the door and see the girl who always turned me on whenever I see her at school.

Oh fuck control yourself Tae
oh fuck, I wish she wouldn't notice it.

I look at the huge bulge that was throbbing.

I came in casually as I smirk at her.
T-Taehyung what the hell?!? " I heard she said my name and it freaking turned me on with just her voice. Why is she doing this to me?

I smirked at her while licking my lips.
" Why are you avoiding me at school y/n don't you know I had a hard time pleasing my self whenever I look at you in school? "

What can I do? I can't control my hormones.

"Fuck, Tae I thought you're not like that "

She looks confused at what I said.
I looked at her as I get closer.

"Don't you dare Tae " she warned me
I only smirk and gets closer until I reach the chair where she is tied up and gets closer to her neck.

I swear this is so fun teasing her and seeing her cheeks get red.

"T-tae don't do this, please "

I still can't control my hormones.

"Nu-ugh kitten you still didn't please me, yet"

I told her with my deep voice as I look at her.She is pissed off right now.

"Tae you freaking dickhea- "

she didn't finish her sentence when Jungkook comes in without knocking at the door.

That fucking bastard but he saved my life .hahah.

"ughh shit " I backed off and look at jungkook
I gave him the " what do you want or need look"

"Ughhm, I think that the girl who you kidnap is starving right now and Jimin cooked something for us and the others will come in the house to check at your girl. They will also bring their girls too "

He said quickly and leave the room I can see the faint blush in his cheeks.

I smirk at y/n and untie her.

"Get ready I will show you to your room... Follow me " I told her

I can sense that she followed me so I stop at my place until she bumped on my back

Cuteeeeeeee I internally screech
" Oh umm I'm sorry " I walked to her room and open the door for her
"There are clothes in the cabinets I don't know if it fits you but feel free to try them on " I hesitantly get out of her room. I mean my room.No it's hers now ok hahaha..
Ehh?? What the hell tae your just making yourself embarrassed.

Ughhh im gonna get gay on her
I just smiled and went to my room.

End-------------------------💋
I'll update soon stay tune and read well.. Author nim loves you guys..Sorry for some errors or mistake I'm still working on this book and maybe I'll edit some parts in it.. You guys can also comment if you want some smuts or something.. The majority of the comments will win.. I love you guys 😍😍😘😘