Bonus Chapter! End -

5 years later-

"Alwyn, come here!" I called my 4 years old son. His name is Kim Alwyn Acchaelus. I know its weird but Taehyung suggested it.

"Mom, Story started it all. She broke my transformers figurine!" He wined and I pouted at him. I have another baby after Alwyn. Her name is Kim Story. Again, Taehyung suggested that and it was so adorable. I don't opposed his decisions since we have to cooperate each other.

"How about this, we are going to buy you another figurine okay? Don't worry about your sister she is still young and innocent." He nodded and went towards Story to hug her. I smiled at the cute sight.

"How're my babies doing?" Someone came in and my children raced up to that person.

"Daddy!" Both of them shouted. It's Taehyung. I looked at Taehyung and stood up. He carried the kids and went to me to kiss me on the lips.

"Alwyn, go play with your sister okay? I'll just talk to your mommy" Alwyn nodded and Taehyung put the two of them on the floor. They went to their playpens and play with each other.

"I thought you were working full shifts?" I asked him and he chuckled. He loosened his tie and relaxed on the bed.

"I missed my family" He reasoned out and I smiled at him. Besides he is the owner of the biggest company in Korea.

"My family is more important than work" He mumbled and I hummed. He grabbed my arms and pulled me towards him. He hugged me tightly as if I was his pillow.

"I love you, baby," He said as he kissed and bite on my lips. I kissed him back.

"I love you too" We cuddle in each other's embrace.

-The Scene after Alwyn was born-

"Taehyung are you sure about this? I mean, Alwyn is still a baby" He rolled his eyes and locked both of my arms on the headrest.

"Of course I'm sure about this." He kissed my neck and I moaned in his touch. I guess he really wants Alwyn to have a sibling.

"Let's just do this silently," He told me and I nodded. He took off his belt along with his pants and underwear. Once he did that he took my clothing off too.

He was hard, desperate and pleading already. I grabbed his member but he pulled my hands away and tied it on the headrest with a belt.

He entered his member fully and forcibly. He covered my mouth with his hands and I moaned in it.

"Shhhh" He whispered and jammed inside of me. This is so good. I arched my back because of this pleasure.

"Shit Y/N, you're so good" My eyes rolled back and he kept on pumping inside of me until he hit my g-spot.

"Mphh-" I gasped and he was cursing at my ears. He licked on my earlobe trailing down to my collarbone.

"Shit-" He didn't even warn me when he shoots his seeds inside me. It was overflowing and some was dripping down the sheets.

He removed his hands and plopped his body on mine. I was sexually frustrated because I didn't get to cum on him. Not until he pumped 3 fingers inside me and played with my clit. I gasped and arched my back again.

"You thought I'll leave you sexually frustrated?" He chuckled and I nodded and punched him gently on his chest. He kept on fingering until I reached my high.

"I love you" He said and I smiled at him.

"I love you too" I said and we hugged each other to sleep.

-

You have finished reading Kidnapping her, Kim Taehyung fanfiction!

Thank you for the continuous support! 😍😘

🎉 You've finished reading ᴋɪᴅɴᴀᴘᴘɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ⛤ ᴋɪᴍ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 🎉