XVI

All of a sudden, he pushes me towards the bed and hovers over me.

-
🙊Smut Ahead!

"T-taehyung" I wrapped my legs around his hips, his bulge was slightly touching my stomach. He was already hard.

He kissed my ears and nibbled on it, feeling some goosebumps running down my spine. I moaned from his touch and I become needier. I missed him. I need more.

I pulled him towards me, rubbing his bulge on my clothed entrance. I think he wasn't satisfied yet so he pulled down my shorts along with my underwear. I pushed him, switching our places and I was now hovering over him.

"Oh, this is new" he smirked and I winked at him. He balanced his self with both of his elbows so that he can reach my lips and kiss me. We started to kiss passionately but the passionate kiss turned into a heated one. I straddled his stomach shifting down slowly. Now, my entrance was touching his member. I tugged his pants down and he helped me by arching his back along with the pulling of his pants and underwear.

His member sprung free and hit his hips. I grabbed his member slowly moving my head lower to give him a blow. He gulped and continued to watch me.

I licked his tip before taking him inside my mouth. He was huge, it was just the half of it but he was almost down my throat. I cried slightly because I was about to choke at his length. His member was already hitting the back of my throat.

"Y-y/n it's fine you don't h-have to do it." He said gasping slightly at the feeling of my tongue that was moving around his member. I shake my head and he moaned lowly. He was preventing the feeling of pushing my head fully down to his member.

I bobbed my head, looking at him expecting for him to look at me back but no he wasn't, he was tilting his head upward.

"Y/N f-faster. Please" I did what he asked for. I bobbed my head faster and it was so pleasuring to see him like this.

He can't prevent the feeling anymore so he holds your head and guides me faster. I was teary-eyed while looking at him and his eyes were closed due to the intense pleasure he's experiencing.

"I'm close" He pushed my head deeply and I swear I felt like I was eating up his whole member due to how deep he was pushing it in. He abruptly stopped and shoots his seeds inside my throat. I gulp it down and thought that it was all of that but no. He pulled out his member, pumping it in front of me. My eyes flinched when he shoots his seed directly to my face.

I opened my eyes and saw him smirking.

"Oh my God, you sneaky fox" I pushed his chest, licking the cum that was on my lips. He bites his lips sexually.

"Baby you're so hot wearing my cum," He said to me and I lowered my head to meet his ear.

"I pleasured you and now it's my time" I leaned back gripping his 'still' sensitive member making him hissed at me.

I positioned my entrance in his member, tip lightly touching mine. I teased him a little grinding his tip on my entrance.

"Baby, are you sure?" He was worried that I'll feel pain but I reassured him.

I sat down, slowly pushing his member inside me and that made me gasped. My entrance was stretched widely.

"I-it's bigger than before" I whined and he grinned, holding my waist as he guides me down slowly until I fully entered him.

"Fuck" he cursed under his breath, buckling his hips up and down.

I arched my back and moaned quietly in pleasure. He grabbed my arms placing it around his neck and he was now in a sitting position. I slowly move my hips in a circular motion earning a groan from him.

"I'm sorry Y/N but I'm taking over" He pushed me down without pulling his member out and he is now pumping faster.

"Ughh~" He moaned in my ear and I sloppily kissed his neck. I sucked on his neck finding his sweet spot, placing a mark on him. I felt a knot on my stomach and I knew I was close.

"You're close Y/ N, don't clench too much because I don't want to end this so quickly" He thrusts deeper hitting my spot continuously. I moaned and my toes were folding due to the pleasure.

I was too close.

"Y/N I'm cumming!"

I suddenly remembered something. He didn't wear a condom. I grabbed his arms and gasped.

"Taehyung p-pull out!" He didn't hear it anything I say. I shifted my position but he stopped me by tightly grabbing my waist in place.

"Pull out!" I shouted at him. He was still thrusting and twitching inside me, closing his eyes shut and mouth slightly opened. I widen my eyes when he stopped.

Omg.

I sighed in relief when he pulled out and cummed on my stomach. We were panting, out of breath and he landed on me. He hugged my waist securely, tracing wet kisses on my neck.

"That was close, Taehyung. You didn't even wear a condom. You snake " I nudge his head and he flashed me a smile.

"You know I don't mind having a child with you. There is always a precum Y/N, You don't know?". He grinned and I gasped, slapping his arm.

Yes, I'm finally back from the tiring exams. Woo! Double update 👏💕